News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Would you Rather?

Started by martins#1fan, July 18, 2011, 10:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coobreedan

Project S.LA.G.A.R!

Would you rather turn into a cucumber or let Tsarmina eat you?
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

DanielofRedwall

???

Tsarmina...

Would you rather cook a really amazing dish but have it take about 2 hours or cook a really simple dish in about 30 minutes or less?
Received mostly negative reviews.

Coobreedan

Quote from: Nightfire on August 09, 2011, 03:36:13 PM
Hot dog.

Would you rather play Metroid Prime or the Legend of Zelda? This is kinda directed at Cobreedan, but anyone can answer.

I'd rather play Metroid. ;D

Simples dish!

Would you rather use Falcon Punch on HeadInAnotherGalaxy or Cluny?
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Redwall Musician

I couldn't be hit to HiaG. That's mean! (Besides, he works with the weasels. Never anger the weasels. They saved us from the beavers.) So Cluny.

Would you rather meet a king or a singer?
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Lily

It depends on the singer, but if we can choose the singer, then a singer.

Would you rather eat raw fish or fermented soy beans?

DanielofRedwall

Soy beans.

Would you rather eat lunch or dinner?

Coobreedan

Lunch

Would you rather become the worst person in the world or the best?

Redwall Musician

The best.

Would you rather talk with your friends, or play games with your friends?
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

Quote from: Coobreedan on August 10, 2011, 06:39:45 PM
Quote from: Nightfire on August 09, 2011, 03:36:13 PM
Hot dog.

Would you rather play Metroid Prime or the Legend of Zelda? This is kinda directed at Cobreedan, but anyone can answer.

I'd rather play Metroid. ;D

Finally someone else who likes Metroid Prime!! Hallelujah!

And to answer the question, I'd rather do both.

Would you rather eat chocolate rice cakes or hardened maple sugar? I'm eating both right now. ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

DanielofRedwall

Chocolate rice cakes.

Would you rather have chips (crisps) covered in Chocolate (I've had it, it's actually really nice!) or gummy bears covered in chocolate (never tried it, but it sounds good!)?

Nightfire

Neither.

Would you rather wear awesome alien armor, or have bow and arrows?

(I myself would want the awesome armor. :) I got the idea from Metroid Prime.)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

DanielofRedwall

Bow and arrows.

Would you rather eat hot dogs or sausages? (the red one or the brown one)

Tiria Wildlough

Both. p:
Would you rather be transported to Redwall as a squirrel, or as an otter?
(I would rather be an otter  ;D)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

Squirrel!

Would you rather eat Goody's apple pie and drink October Ale, or swim in an ocean of October Ale?

Redwall Musician

The first one.

Would you rather go to the moon or be lost in a boat in the middle of the ocean?