News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Brave

Started by mattimouse20, July 21, 2012, 06:40:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KitrallStreamrippler

I love this movie! Besides it being a great story and wonderful animation, it's set in Scotland! I saw it at my friend's house and then biked home alone in the dark. My dad, who saw it before me, conviently forgot to warn me about the
Spoiler
huge scary demon-bear.
[close]
I'm scared of the dark, too, so I was jumping at every shadow by the time I got home. Looking back now, it's actually pretty funny though. ;D
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Redwaller

Brave was awesome! I loved the story line!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Redwaller on March 28, 2013, 09:40:33 AM
Brave was awesome! I loved the story line!
Yes, I think that it's one of Disney's best anamated movies yet!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Romsca

I know! There should totally be a sequel!

KitrallStreamrippler

Yes! As long as they didn't butcher the whole idea behind the original. Did anyone notice that it was the first Disney movie ever with no romance at all? :o I was really surprised. Pleasantly, of course- it made the story much much better.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Martin the warrior

My parents took me and a friend to see it. We were the loudest people in the movie theater, laughing at the triplets antics.
Apples is ripe when they are ready  
When pears is ripe they'll fall
What must happen will happen or       
it won't happen at all

To love, you must first love yourself

KitrallStreamrippler

;D Oh yes, the triplets.
Cake
As soon as Merida left that enchanted cake on the table, I just knew the triplets were going to get it.
[close]

Romsca

What were their names again? I could be wrong, but, I think their names were

Spoiler
Harry, Hubert, and Hamish?
[close]

I'm probably totally wrong there, but I think that's what Merida calls them when she introduces them

Buzz_Bumble

Quote from: Romsca on March 30, 2013, 11:19:31 PM
I know! There should totally be a sequel!

They do want to make a sequel, but only if they can find a good enough story for it.