News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

General Suggestions

Started by rakkety tam, July 19, 2011, 07:53:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skipper

Quote from: danflorreguba on September 21, 2012, 10:36:22 PM
Rain, I LOVE your first idea, but the second (in my opinion) isn't really necesary since we already have a few topics for those...And as far as the whole list of who died.... Can we please not have that kind of a thing? 1. SPOILERS 2. The list would be biased by those who made it, I for one, against popular lore, believe Rose lived, where as almost everyone else claims she died... Do we really need a list telling us who died?
Yes  but even if she surived she would have eventually died of old age, surely you realise that.

Lutra

Keep on topic please. ;)  The staff will reconsider the first idea at a later date.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

phoenixfoden

Quote from: Skipper on September 22, 2012, 08:05:50 AM
Quote from: danflorreguba on September 21, 2012, 10:36:22 PM
Rain, I LOVE your first idea, but the second (in my opinion) isn't really necesary since we already have a few topics for those...And as far as the whole list of who died.... Can we please not have that kind of a thing? 1. SPOILERS 2. The list would be biased by those who made it, I for one, against popular lore, believe Rose lived, where as almost everyone else claims she died... Do we really need a list telling us who died?
Yes  but even if she surived she would have eventually died of old age, surely you realise that.
we should make a list of all who havent died of old age and put unknown next to roses name

Ungatt Trunn

You should make a better quoting system. Make it so that we are able to quote only sertain part of any messege when we want to, insted of only being able to quote the holl post.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tiria Wildlough

You can do that if you delete the part you don't want to quote. ;)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Dannflower Reguba

Curses! I was going to tell him that!  :D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: danflorreguba on September 27, 2012, 01:16:09 AM
Well, your too late, danflorrereguba. Sorry.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on September 27, 2012, 01:34:24 AM
Quote from: danflorreguba on September 27, 2012, 01:16:09 AM
Well, your too late, danflorrereguba. Sorry.

I kinda guessed that. lol.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wot Wot

Hey, how about we set up a thread where people can optionally join groups and then agree to meet somewhere like a local library. The people could agree to meet at a certain time and then we could chat
It's a bit hard trying to communicate by words
This would of course be entirely optional and would not give out personal details

Lutra

I would get a member's email address and work it through that, not a forum.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Wot Wot

What do you mean?
Asking for people's emails over the web is slightly risky, anyone could look at it

Matthias720

If you wish to meet someone in person, you might want to start by contacting them via personal message, then exchange email addresses, and take it from there. Just keep in mind that most of our members here are under the age of 18, and their parents are very cautious about letting them even meet people here on the forum, much less in person.

Wot Wot

Ok, I'm 13 and my mums pretty protective
Oh well

What about if there were topics for different age groups so you can talk to people your age or people of the age(s) you want to talk to

W0NWILL

It's been discussed before. Brought up by you.

Quote from: Bragoon on May 09, 2012, 05:16:36 PM
I agree, while we have a nice mix of active members who are fifteen to sixteen and older, I think that the majority of our active members are younger than that. 

Also, it's good for people of all ages to mingle with others who are different ages from them.  It provides a good example for those who are younger, and it can be refreshing for older people to see young people being active and, to the point, being young.

Quote from: danflorreguba on May 09, 2012, 06:01:49 PM
Segregation never works, you need variety if you want to be able to use this Forum to its full capability. Funny thing for me is that I have an easiar time getting along with those that are younger, or older than me. Rather than getting along well with my own age group.

Quote from: Lutra on May 09, 2012, 11:47:36 PM
Quote from: danflorreguba on May 09, 2012, 03:06:41 PM
Uhhhh... It's mainly the moderators taht are in their prime... I'm 15 1/2, the average age on this Forum, by my experiance is 12.

Scary when being almost 28 is in my prime. ;)  Double scary when I'm considered one of the elder members at that age too.

I'm not sure what need we would have of age groups.  Is there a reason a 13 year old cannot discuss the same things as a 28 year old?  I get what you're saying...I may be more interested in current events than the average teen, but its not always the case.  Give me an example of what you're thinking of, WotWot.

phoenixfoden

Quote from: Wot Wot on October 19, 2012, 06:52:10 AM
Hey, how about we set up a thread where people can optionally join groups and then agree to meet somewhere like a local library. The people could agree to meet at a certain time and then we could chat
It's a bit hard trying to communicate by words
This would of course be entirely optional and would not give out personal details
any one from new zealand?