News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

General Suggestions

Started by rakkety tam, July 19, 2011, 07:53:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dag Downyfur

What about a thing that tells each user where the are new replies to their posts, shown all in one area? That would save a lot of time and trouble.
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Romsca

Should there be more topics for each page?

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Romsca

Right now I believe there's 50 topics for each page. I think there should be more, like 75 or something

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Lutra

I think that's something you can adjust in your profile.  I know I don't see 50 topics per page.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Dannflower Reguba

I only get like.... 20 or so.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Blaggut

I think there should be a child board for duels, I'm always trying to find ones to read, quite fun to read. Also, it'd be easier to get to ones your doing. Also, other than that, I don't think much should be added. Live chat rooms are weird, and this forum is perfect! Plus, I like to think posts through a bit, not respond in seconds.
~Just a soft space boi~

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Blaggut on September 29, 2013, 07:17:52 AM
I think there should be a child board for duels, I'm always trying to find ones to read, quite fun to read. Also, it'd be easier to get to ones your doing. Also, other than that, I don't think much should be added. Live chat rooms are weird, and this forum is perfect! Plus, I like to think posts through a bit, not respond in seconds.

The live chat rooms idea was for personal conversations, kind of like really fast PM.  :)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

BrookSkimmer

I love the child board for duels idea! This is now added to the RP section of the site. Congrats on a super idea Blaggut!

Rainshadow

I think people may have suggested this before, but possibly adding a section in the General Boards for non-Redwall roleplaying?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BrookSkimmer

At the moment I believe the over all feeling is that this being a Redwall site, should focus on Redwall RPing... or at least sticking to the basics of Redwall such as there being animal characters. I think that was what we last decided, however, I'm not sure.

I for one would like to see things at least loosely Redwall based here as far as RPing, this being Redwall's main site and all. :) That's just my feeling on the matter though.

Faiyloe

There should be a child board for people to post all of there RP characters which RPs they have been in etc. advertise your RP like I need one more hare character or I need a badger lord character or there are only two more characters need before we start. You could also say stuff like does any one need a hare character. Pretty much just a place to see what other people have done (character wise) and get to know what's out there.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Blaggut

Quote from: BrookSkimmer on October 16, 2013, 05:04:57 PM
I love the child board for duels idea! This is now added to the RP section of the site. Congrats on a super idea Blaggut!

Thanks!
~Just a soft space boi~

rachel25

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 21, 2013, 08:57:35 PM
There should be a child board for people to post all of there RP characters which RPs they have been in etc. advertise your RP like I need one more hare character or I need a badger lord character or there are only two more characters need before we start. You could also say stuff like does any one need a hare character. Pretty much just a place to see what other people have done (character wise) and get to know what's out there.
That sounds cool! I keep a record of all my RO characters after I write up the sheet I print it and keep it in a folder so I don't have to go and search for what characters I've played or am playing as. But I think you idea is really cool.  :)