News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

General Suggestions

Started by rakkety tam, July 19, 2011, 07:53:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrookSkimmer

I think we have enough child boards in the RP section for now.  ;)

Feel free to start a thread and list the characters that are yours in the OOC section. That would allow people to take a t look at what you have to offer as far as characters too.

Faiyloe

Ok and we do have allot of child boards already. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

I think that members shouldn't be able to make topics in the Suggestions and Concerns board. If people have any questions or problems they can say so in Questions and Answers topic. That way this board will be tidier and because everyone will be using the same topic, you'll get an answer faster.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: rachel25 on October 26, 2013, 02:53:02 PM
I think that members shouldn't be able to make topics in the Suggestions and Concerns board. If people have any questions or problems they can say so in Questions and Answers topic. That way this board will be tidier and because everyone will be using the same topic, you'll get an answer faster.
But sometimes, a question or problem can get posted about allot, so that if another person asked a question while the other question is being discussed, it can be relativity ignored.

Life is too short to rush through it.

redwallgurl

Could we maybe hide the Happy Birthday board from non-members to see? I know that you can hide your birthday but shouldn't we just keep that personal information to the forum?
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: redwallgurl on November 03, 2013, 07:03:03 PM
Could we maybe hide the Happy Birthday board from non-members to see? I know that you can hide your birthday but shouldn't we just keep that personal information to the forum?
That idea sounds plausable...

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Matthias720

Completely reasonable request. Done.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Matthias720 on November 04, 2013, 03:06:02 PM
Completely reasonable request. Done.
Great!

redwallgurl

Fun. is a fantastic band.

Ungatt Trunn

Do you think that there is a way that you can make the spellcheck for this Forum reconise Redwall names? Because allot of Redwall names will be shown as typo's since they arn't in any dictionary, and it would be a big help here for the spellcheck to regonise them, since we discuss Redwall allot.

Dannflower Reguba

I doubt that there's a way the mods can make your spellcheckers recognize Redwall names, but you CAN, "Add to Dictionary," them.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: danflorreguba on November 05, 2013, 12:04:07 AM
I doubt that there's a way the mods can make your spellcheckers recognize Redwall names, but you CAN, "Add to Dictionary," them.
Well, it was just an idea. :)

BrookSkimmer

Originally posted by danflorreguba:

This is a user announcement! I'm not sure if my Computer specifically was targeted, but if mine was hit it's probably a common bug. The computer that I use mainly is being torn to pieces by a nasty piece of Malware, if you have it then when you open an internet browser, it should say
Code:
www.conduit
or something else with a conduit thing in it. It was bringing up browsers to a Bing search page, and we were also getting a backup "reminder," bug as well, these are both scams! Take care of them immediately!

This is also why I've been inactive since Friday.

Dannflower Reguba

Quick update on that.

One, the primary computer is back up and running just fine.  :)

Two, Conduit is not Malware, it's just a junk file.

Three, the real Malware is the "My PC backup" pop-up we've been getting for awhile, exit the pop-up every time, Malware's dangerous! If you can't figure out how to get rid of it, see if you know someone who has and knows how to use a program called "Malwarebytes."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This