General Suggestions

Started by rakkety tam, July 19, 2011, 07:53:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iorekthewar

yah well what show doesn't make a new one or two like ed edd and eddy did it with that last movie and plus they could do it as a tribute to the brian jaques

Icefire

I've seen a lot of "How do I..." posts. I think it would be beneficial to have a "How To..." type of thread. I'd be willing to help put one together if the mods think it would be a good idea. We have one on the Celtic Woman forum and it covers everything from how to resize an image to how to change the color of you text.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Lily

Funny you should say that, Icefire. We already have one in the works and we're looking to get it up as soon as possible.

Icefire

Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Galedeep

Could I request a clean up of the Character Discussions board? Most of the topics there seem to consist of "Favorite character" and "Who would win?" posts repetitively rather than any actual discussion.

Lutra

And where would the posts go?  They are relevant to a point.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Redwaller

You could make an archive board for the locked and moved topics and all that!

Galedeep

Quote from: Lutra on June 08, 2012, 11:41:12 AM
And where would the posts go?  They are relevant to a point.
I was under the impression mods could delete topics? Or do you mean something else entirely?

Matthias720

We do not delete topics unless we have to.

Redwaller

would an archive board be a good idea?

Lutra

Why should an archive board be necessary for topics that are generally relevant?
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

iorekthewar

um off topic with you guy but it'd be a little cool for firebird to make a 22 box set for redwall and make the little books like they did for that anniversary special of the first book would anyone like that ideaS

Lutra

Quote from: iorekthewar on June 09, 2012, 07:21:05 PM
um off topic with you guy but it'd be a little cool for firebird to make a 22 box set for redwall and make the little books like they did for that anniversary special of the first book would anyone like that ideaS

Yeah a tad off-topic since its in the wrong section, but I'll give you an answer.  I think they just recently re-released all the stories into paperback a while ago.  New copies still exist on amazon, so I don't see how any publisher can justify spending money on a boxset when new copies of the books are still available for sale from the last printing.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Redwaller

Quote from: Lutra on June 09, 2012, 12:54:09 PM
Why should an archive board be necessary for topics that are generally relevant?
Because there's tons of locked topic in all the boards!