News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Summer Nameday Feast

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 03, 2013, 08:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, a toazt tae Leatho. great name! An' a toast tae zummer an' nay zchool. 'OORAY!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

cregga rose eyes

Great name Leatho. I toast too, to no more school for the summer season.
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Blazemane

Congratulations, Leatho Shellhound!

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on June 04, 2013, 04:51:24 PM
Aye, a toazt tae Leatho. great name!

Hear, hear!

Woh. Strawberry fizz is good.

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on June 04, 2013, 04:51:24 PM
An' a toast tae zummer an' nay zchool. 'OORAY!

Hear. Hear.

Leatho Shellhound

Thank you, and now a toast to all my faithfull friends!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

Ah, this is a happy celebration! It needs some music to complete it fully! What type do you think the music should be, Leatho?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

Celtic!!!  *Throws violin at T'n'M*  PLAY!  ;D  Oh, and while I'm at it, you may as well have some accompaniment.  *Throws piano at Icefire*  ON WITH IT!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 04, 2013, 07:40:37 PM
  Celtic!!!  *Throws violin at T'n'M*  PLAY!  ;D  Oh, and while I'm at it, you may as well have some accompaniment.  *Throws piano at Icefire*  ON WITH IT!
Nawww, how 'bout Trance, like this:

Shadowed One

*starts playing "Red Jemmie" on bagpipes*
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Shadowed One on June 04, 2013, 08:08:20 PM
*starts playing "Red Jemmie" on bagpipes*
*Starts playing "Fire Wire" on a Logic 7*

Rainshadow

Oy!  There ain't no Logic 7 in Redwall!  *Throws Logic 7 out the nearest window*  Now, back to Redwall-y music.  *Sits down at piano*  *Plays quiet, Celtic background music*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 04, 2013, 08:25:06 PM
  Oy!  There ain't no Logic 7 in Redwall!  *Throws Logic 7 out the nearest window*  Now, back to Redwall-y music.  *Sits down at piano*  *Plays quiet, Celtic background music*
Who says there was a piano in Redwall? If you can have a non-Redwall instrument, so can I! *Brings back the Logic 7, starts playing the Trance version of several of Laterose's spngs*

psybox

The logic 7, as they don't exist in redwall, gets eaten up by a hole in space and time.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: psybox on June 04, 2013, 08:43:56 PM
The logic 7, as they don't exist in redwall, gets eaten up by a hole in space and time.
But norther do piano's, so they get eaten up too!

psybox

However, even if they don't exist in redwall, they at least fit in well, unlike the logic 7, and are therefore acceptable.