News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Started by AnnaofRedwall, June 05, 2013, 12:03:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnnaofRedwall

ok... this is for all those Avatar nerds out there...
ok, if you want, you can answer these questions...
1. whose your favorite character?
2. what kind of bending would you like? (no, being the Avatar doesn't count)
3. which do you think is the funniest episode? (any season)
4. who of all the evil people do you think is the EVILEST?

I'll start it out
My favorite character is totally Sokka, I'd like waterbending, I think the episode where Sokka and Momo start hallucinating 'cause of that cactus juice is the funniest episode, and of all the evil people, Azula and Zhao seem the worst
I hate it when a package says 'easy open' and you need a scissors, a knife, a crowbar, a gun, and a light-saber to open it.

Rainshadow

I love Avatar!!!  I like it much more than The Legend of Korra.  Korra's generation was too modernized for my taste.

Anyway, my favourite character would probably either be Zuko or Sokka.  A tie between the two, because Zuko was awesome and Sokka was hilarious.  ::)
  Um, my favourite bending would probably be airbending, with firebending coming in a close second.  Airbending would win 'cause of the fact that, c'mon, you can practically fly!  What's more awesome than that?
  As for my favourite episode, I haven't seen them in quite some time, but I think it would probably be the one that's mainly about Zuko.  The one where he keeps having flashbacks.  Either that one or the little mini episodes of everyone in Ba Sing Se.  ;D
  And finally, the person that I thought was the most evil would definitely be Azula.  I mean, seriously, did you SEE her in those last episodes?  She creeped me out!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AnnaofRedwall

UGH! i HATE Azula!! she is just TOO evil.... she's like idk,... but she is just plain scary.... oh! bloodbending is freaky too. Toph is really cool too, and so is Katara. who do you think is funnier... Iroh, Sokka or Aang? Iroh totally cracks me up, but so does Sokka. Aang has the funniest FACIAL expressions, though
I hate it when a package says 'easy open' and you need a scissors, a knife, a crowbar, a gun, and a light-saber to open it.

Sebias of Redwall

@lass of something much Here. I was going to make one, but they already have it.  ^-^
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: Anna of Redwall on June 05, 2013, 12:24:41 AM
UGH! I HATE Azula!! she is just TOO evil.... she's like idk,... but she is just plain scary.... oh! bloodbending is freaky too. Toph is really cool too, and so is Katara. who do you think is funnier... Iroh, Sokka or Aang? Iroh totally cracks me up, but so does Sokka. Aang has the
She's a great, very evil, but still great, or rather, mislead. If you had a father like that, you'd be crazy too. Though she is a psychopath soo...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

The Skarzs

There is so much to love about ATLA that I could go on for a very long time. Suffice to say I find it a great example for worldbuilding, character development, character relationships, storytelling, and emotional attachment. Great series.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

lass of something much

YES! To all of those things!

The question is; Who is the better earthbender? Toph or Bumi?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ebantu the Kararehe

Oo, good question. At the beginning of the series I would say Bumi, but by the end I'm really not sure.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

lass of something much

Ohhh! That was greeaaat! XD
Thanks for posting it!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Trigoma

ATLA is great! Watched it for the first time a few months ago and had to rewatch it several times.

Fav character is Iroh, least fav character is either between Azula or Ty Lee...o.o
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

lass of something much

WHAT?!?! HOW IN ARDA DO YOU DISLIKE TY LEE?! She's so sweet! And deadly!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Trigoma

I absolutely cannot STAND her 😂😂 she's so annoying and seems incredibly needy/clingy. Idk
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Ebantu the Kararehe

Quote from: Trigoma on September 13, 2020, 09:56:11 AM
ATLA is great! Watched it for the first time a few months ago and had to rewatch it several times.

Fav character is Iroh, least fav character is either between Azula or Ty Lee...o.o
Yes, I love Iroh as well! He's wonderful.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

lass of something much

Quote from: Trigoma on September 13, 2020, 10:52:21 PM
I absolutely cannot STAND her 😂😂 she's so annoying and seems incredibly needy/clingy. Idk
Heh....I may, or may not be quite similar to her.. :P
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱