Who was the first Badger Lord of Salamanderstron "£%^$$^)&*^*!£^&~@)^$*£$"££

Started by rachel25, June 05, 2013, 04:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

I'm not sure whether this should be in Character Discussion or not if so mods feel free to move it  :-\  :-*
Basically this is a topic about who was the first ruler of Salamanderstron If anyone knows a little more about the history of badgers and there Mountain then please post here and if you don't still post here  :)  ;)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

It vould be intereztin' tae zee 'ov exactly Zalamandaztron vaz made.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rachel25

yeah I would really like to know that  8)
I wish there was a Salamanderstron model you could buy then I could look around Salamanderstron and discover all sorts of things I never knew about it  ;D

Maudie

I think it was Spearlady Gorse. I think Mossflower said something about her having found a wounded barnacle goose who told her where it was and she made the first map to it from Brockhall with his help.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Shade

Doesn't it say in Lord Brocktree??? Isn't the first badgerlord Ceteruler the Just???
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

CrazyPug37

The first Badger Lord of Salamandastron was probably one not mentioned in the Redwall series at all.  There should be a FanFic on how Salamandastron was discovered, or about the first Badger Lord.
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Seychelles, Malawi, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Madagascar, Congo, Gabon, Togo, Burkina Faso, Western Sahara

Afrika United

Buzz_Bumble

QuoteWho was the first Badger Lord of Salamanderstron "£%^$$^)&*^*!£^&~@)^$*£$"££

Is there a reason for putting all the extra garbage characters on the end of the topic titles??  ???
(They could be some non-roman characters, like Chinese, which display as garbage on my computer.)

Romsca

Quote from: The Shade on June 07, 2013, 07:35:28 PM
Doesn't it say in Lord Brocktree??? Isn't the first badgerlord Ceteruler the Just???

Where did it say that?

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

rachel25

Quote from: Buzz_Bumble on June 08, 2013, 12:44:41 AM
QuoteWho was the first Badger Lord of Salamanderstron "£%^$$^)&*^*!£^&~@)^$*£$"££

Is there a reason for putting all the extra garbage characters on the end of the topic titles??  ???
(They could be some non-roman characters, like Chinese, which display as garbage on my computer.)
sorry I just like putting up funny scwiggles sorry if it caused you any trouble  :-[  :P

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Buzz_Bumble

Quote from: rachel25 on June 08, 2013, 12:04:39 PM
sorry I just like putting up funny scwiggles sorry if it caused you any trouble  :-[  :P

No "trouble" as such (other than making some lines take up two rows), I just didn't know if they were meant to mean something. Some people use text characters to draw a picture - it's called "ASCII art". You can draw, for a simple example, a mouse:
    /)___
  / o    \
o\_______\___/

Although you can't do much in a single line, maybe a simple version of Salmandastron between the sea and the forest:
......___/\___|_|_|_|_  :)

It can get a lot more complicated than those. You can animate them in certain situations - someone (apparently in New Zealand) has even animated the original Star Wars movie using ASCII art (ASCIImation.co.nz).