News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Zombies

Started by WoodlandWarrior, June 09, 2013, 03:27:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phoenixfoden

Rusvul

4: Live next to a giant tesla coil. Then you can zap the living deadlights out of the zombies.

WoodlandWarrior

Quote from: W0NWILL on June 13, 2013, 04:28:20 AM
Won's Guide to surviving a zombie apocalypse:

1) You know your plans for camping out in a mall, cutting down zombies with a sword, and living on a diet of pizza? Ditch 'em. Find people that can garden. Natural foods is a better way to go, you'll last longer. And if all else fails, you can drop a pumpkin on a zombie's head.

2) Clean water, clean water, clean water! Nothing is more important. In retrospect, I should of made this number one. If you can, get a water bottle with a built-in filter. Another way you can filter water is to strain it through a dishcloth.

3) To be added.
Quote from: phoenixfoden on June 13, 2013, 03:18:17 AM
Id hate being stuck in a small building full of zombies,that scears me more :o

Some pretty good guide tips Won.

Yes, phoenix, the scenario can be downright frightening that is for sure.

On a side note, I generally like the more serious takes of movies and fiction on the subject.  I'm not a fan of the goofy ones like Warm Bodies or Fido.  Also I love Romero's insight with his original movies for it was a satire on human nature...he's a pretty smart guy.
"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules."  -Gary Gygax

Rusvul

Hmm. Actually, If I could have only five things for a Zombie Apocalypse, I would have:

1: The Airship Endeavor
2: A following skybarge filled to the brim with food, with a garden on top.
3: A following skybarge filled to the brim with things to drink, with raincatching barrels on top.
4: A following skybarge filled with charcoal, with a charcoal burning furnace and an orchard on top.
5: The crew to man all of these things.
There! Then I'd have infinite everything important! I could last out the apocalypse. We'd just rope ourselves to each other, make bridges, live up in the sky, just peacefully floating there. And build a city in the sky. Then we'd be safe.

WoodlandWarrior

Airship!  Now why didn't I think of that. ;D  Pretty good idea Rusvul. 

I love the idea of airships...sooo cool.  Hence why I love "Princess of Mars" and "Thongor".  Lots of airships in those series.  I have always like the idea of sky pirates.
"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules."  -Gary Gygax

Rusvul

Errr... I am one. Captain Rusvul of the Airship Endeavor. Leneat is the steersbeast, Ferron Oilspat is my engineer, and I have nothing to do with the maps. I have a terrible sense of direction.

Thomas Barkshield

This is awesome! I am a complete zombie nerd.  :P I have read the zombie survival guide five time through (I'm not kidding).  ;)

Romsca

Jack: What 'appened to them?

Random Crew Member: They've been ZOMBIEFIED!

(from Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides)

WoodlandWarrior

Quote from: Thomas Barkshield on June 14, 2013, 10:14:55 PM
This is awesome! I am a complete zombie nerd.  :P I have read the zombie survival guide five time through (I'm not kidding).  ;)

I love that book! :)  Such a fun read but at the same time pretty practical as well.

Thomas Barkshield

Does anyone want to start a zombie RP (Not a redwall one)?