News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Riddler.

Started by Nightfire, July 20, 2011, 02:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Wid ye believe tha' ah ztudied it clozely and tha' was the anzwer ah came up with?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

Quote from: Redwall Musician on July 26, 2011, 07:07:47 PM
I'm gonna say snow.

Finally someone answers my riddle. *sighs in relief* I was starting to get sick of some of the answers people were coming up with.

"What is black, yet what is white,
They can give creatures an awful fright."
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

James Gryphon

Zebras! ;)

Seriously though, I can't think of a good answer to this one. Several ideas that come to mind don't qualify by the riddle's description.
« Subject to editing »

Nightfire

Nope. (hint, it be a Redwall creature.)

James Gryphon

The only Redwall series creature I can think of that's black and white is a badger, but that isn't something I ever would have considered from just the riddle alone... unless it was actually in one of the books, maybe.
« Subject to editing »

Nightfire

Yes, it's a badger. You got it!
Okay, next riddle. Sorry about the lack of poetic-ness.

"My first is in barn, and I have some yarn,
My second is twice in awesome, but not awful.
My third starts apple, acorn, and ash,
My fourth begins the name of the one called Vitch.
My fifth is in elm, but not in arm,
My sixth belongs to a rat, but not a cat.
My seventh is the beginning and end of the stars."

You'll probably figure it out quickly, but I don't feel like coming up with anything else right now. Tomorrow, maybe, I'll have a harder riddle for you.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

DEATH DEFYIN' BEAVERZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nightfire

"Wrong answer. 'Tis only one word, not three."
*runs over him with a flying bulldozer*

James Gryphon

Probably just "beavers".
« Subject to editing »

Nightfire

Yup. Ya got it.  ;D

"What can hold the intangible, see the invisible, and love those who hate?"

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zomeone who'z never actually zeen the world?

Nightfire

False.  And Galaxy, please go back to bein' a Highlander. Lizardspeak doesn't suit you.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »