News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Brian's Birthday!

Started by WarriorOfMossflower, June 15, 2013, 10:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WarriorOfMossflower

:o :o :o
I can't believe nobody's brought this up yet, but today, June 15, is our dearly beloved Brian Jacques' birthday. SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN! Thank you for all the wonderful years of Redwall reading you've given to us. I know you're not among us anymore, but thank you anyways for being so amazing and sharing your writing talents with us all when you were alive.  :)
I wasn't sure whether to put this in the Birthdays section or not, since he's technically not a forum member, but I don't mind if a mod moves it.
And now after writing all this I'm going to search around some more. If I find a topic like this (which I probably will) I'll just have to facepalm at my own blindness. Lol.
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

phoenixfoden

Happy birthday brian,long live redwall,eulaliaaaaa!!!!!!

Tam and Martin

Happy Birthday Brian Jacques!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, 'appy birthday Brian Jacques!!!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Happy biffdat to you, Mr. Jacques!  Thanks for all the great books and the great ideas!  :)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Happy Birthday, Brian Jaques. You shall live forever in our hearts.

MeadowR

Happy Birthday, Mr Jacques! :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Matthias720

Seems I'm a bit late to the party. :P

Happy Birthday, Brian! Your stories will live on in our hearts and memories.

Redwaller

(Hmmm, I think I'll have to think of something to say...)

Happy Birthday! You have brought joy and love in our lives with your wonderful stories! The world you have created will live on with us.

Firehawke

Happy birth anniversary...the world was truly blessed when you were born!
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Captain Tammo

Happy belated birthday Mr. Jacques! Thanks for the adventures!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Shadowed One

Happy Birthday, REST IN PEACE! :'(
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.