Will we ever run out of topics to discuss?

Started by Ungatt Trunn, June 28, 2013, 09:53:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Mariel on June 29, 2013, 07:40:32 PM
We will never run out of topics to talk about . Period.End of topic.
Agreed. Ve vill run oot o' time looong before ve run oot o' topicz. An' tae cover ze queztion o' if ve 'ad infinite or at leazt a very looong time, ve probably ztill vouldnae. 'ere'z vhy. Vot iz betveen 2 an' 3? 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 2.8, 2.9...; 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, etc... Nay matter vot, ye vill never get tae 3. Zerefore, ve vill never run oot o' topicz.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Buzz_Bumble

You could "discuss" various things until the end of time, but 90% of them will likely never have any definitive conclusion (like the Bears in Mossflower topic) and just be conflicting opinions.

Matthias720

Let me remind everyone that older topics tend to get buried as new ones are created. Six or seven years from now, we might need to start some of the same topics over again.

Buzz_Bumble

Rusvul

There you go, crossing one off the list already. Do you want us to run out of topics?  ;)

The Shade

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on July 02, 2013, 02:34:00 AM
There you go, crossing one off the list already. Do you want us to run out of topics?  ;)

Haha, good one. :D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Matthias720 on June 30, 2013, 05:25:20 PM
Let me remind everyone that older topics tend to get buried as new ones are created. Six or seven years from now, we might need to start some of the same topics over again.
You have a point there...

Life is too short to rush through it.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on July 02, 2013, 04:58:09 PM
Quote from: Matthias720 on June 30, 2013, 05:25:20 PM
You have a point there...
Aye, but maybe if ye wear an 'at naybody vill notice. (Zorry, ah juzt couldnae rezizt...)

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Buzz_Bumble

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on July 02, 2013, 02:34:00 AM

You should start a new separate topic to "discuss" each number ... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ...    ;)
That would be a never-ending list of possible topics ... but most of the forum users would leave well before you reached even 100.

Ungatt Trunn

But won't it get sort of boring if there aren't any brand new topics to discuss?

Life is too short to rush through it.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on July 08, 2013, 05:58:55 PM
But won't it get sort of boring if there aren't any brand new topics to discuss?
Nay, more brand nev topicz vill keep appearin'. Ve juzt need tae be around tae dizcuzz zem!

Tam and Martin

Well it might if you have already put in an opinion but if new members come along and put in new ideas, then there will be new objections, agreements, disagreements etc.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Tam and Martin on July 08, 2013, 10:13:31 PM
Well it might if you have already put in an opinion but if new members come along and put in new ideas, then there will be new objections, agreements, disagreements etc.

Hooray, more argumentz! Heeheehee...

Buzz_Bumble

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 09, 2013, 01:25:40 AM

No, I disagree, there will not be more arguments! ;)

That's just your opinion.  ;)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Buzz_Bumble on July 09, 2013, 02:23:04 AM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 09, 2013, 01:25:40 AM

No, I disagree, there will not be more arguments! ;)

That's just your opinion.  ;)

Vell ah dizagree aboot yer dizagreement, zae zere vill be more argumentz!