MeadowR's Redwall Drawings. Most currently not showing - thanks, image hoster

Started by MeadowR, June 29, 2013, 12:38:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeadowR

Aww, thank you very much. :) I'll take a look at your drawings soon!
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

The Skarzs

Is it alright to send in requests? I would rather not inconvenience you if you are too busy.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

MeadowR

You can give me a request, I just won't be able to work on it very soon.:)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

MeadowR

A new pic! I drew it last year and forgot about it. Coloured it the other day. It could be a generic Redwall mouse warrior or maybe it's actually one of the named?

DUNNO WHICH PIC THIS WAS.

REMOVED DUE TO PHOTOBUXKET
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Russano the Wise

Very nice! I like the pose you drew him in!
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Redwaller

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

MeadowR

So here is the start of my posting my drawings for the Doomwyte art challenge! As I said before, it was a fun exercise to do and I'm already keen to do the challenge for the Martin the Warrior book soon. ;D

Please note that I didn't plan to spend too much time on the drawings and you will find a lot of them are in quite a purposely quick and scruffy style and you can see which I decided to spend a bit more time on - I'm not that awful a drawer, honest. :p I also tried to vary the styles a little, and every single drawing is entirely traditionally drawn.

I tried to split them up into groups so I shouldn't have too many pages to upload. Please, please click and full view this image because you just can't make out all the characters well enough straight off here...

IMAGES REMOVED DUE TO BE TOO SMALL! PLEASE FIND THE SAME IMAGES ON THE NEXT PAGE OF THIS THREAD.

Thanks for looking! :) Next part up later or tomorrow.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Tam and Martin

Wow! Great Job On all of this MeadowRabbit!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

321tumbler

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

MeadowR

Thanks! :)

IMAGE REMOVED - CHECK THE NEXT PAGE OF THE THREAD!
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Russano the Wise

Those look great, Meadow! Amazing job!
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior