MeadowR's Redwall Drawings. Most currently not showing - thanks, image hoster

Started by MeadowR, June 29, 2013, 12:38:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeadowR

So glad you love it! ;D

Jarky's pic is great as an avatar! :D Maybe you could have a little signature collage of the other pics drawn for you? I was thinking of doing that (if it stays small and doesn't slow up loading times on the forum!).
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Sebias of Redwall

*Looks at Rosie's pic* Its possible, apparently.  ^-^

These are amazing pics, guys!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: MeadowR on July 15, 2020, 05:49:25 PM
So glad you love it! ;D

Jarky's pic is great as an avatar! :D Maybe you could have a little signature collage of the other pics drawn for you? I was thinking of doing that (if it stays small and doesn't slow up loading times on the forum!).

Ooooh, that is a wonderful idea, Meadow! I kind of like what I have right now, but if I get another drawing (which will likely happen with the big art trade going on) then I will definitely try and do that! I would then also add Grey and Faiy's drawings, since they deserve a spotlight too :D

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Rosie Willowwater

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on July 16, 2020, 02:22:08 AM

Here is your character, @lass of something much! I changed a lot of things, but I hope you enjoy it :)
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! *runs around screaming* IT'S SO CUTE I CAAAAAAANNNN'TTTT!!!!!!!!!!!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

MeadowR

Bless his little pawsies!!! Adorable, Rosie! ;D

And here's my pic for Grey. :) It's digital unlike the other two because I wasn't happy with part of the drawing which meant I had to scan and edit it on the computer. Might not be quite the right interpretation of the character, but hope you like it anyway. :D (Plus I snuck my shrew character in the background! :p)

nvm.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: MeadowR on July 16, 2020, 03:20:34 PM
Bless his little pawsies!!! Adorable, Rosie! ;D

And here's my pic for Grey. :) It's digital unlike the other two because I wasn't happy with part of the drawing which meant I had to scan and edit it on the computer. Might not be quite the right interpretation of the character, but hope you like it anyway. :D (Plus I snuck my shrew character in the background! :p)

@The Grey Coincidence needs to see this
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱