Started by Faiyloe, July 19, 2013, 09:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

It's not working for me, either. :(

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Gack XP Let me try something else (PM's Skarzs)
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Hope this can be resolved. :(
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

I doubt it... XP I kind of gave up...  :P I tried everything I could think of and none of it worked... I don't know what else to try.

The Skarzs

Well. . . Unless you want to try to upload them to a different site, then you've hit a dead end.
Still, I'd love to see them.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Judging by the overly long URLs, what's happened here is that the images haven't loaded properly when you've collected the URLs. Otherwise, there is something very wrong.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Faiyloe

Like I said, I have no idea how to fix it... XP aside from using a different site I don't have any other options, and I don't have access to another site at the moment. (I have been thinking of joining Devianart but I haven't gotten around to it... XP) So until then I suppose this will have to wait.  :P sorry guys.

Rainshadow

Hey, any chance you've found a different site to upload the drawings on?  Because I really wanna see the drawings.  qnq  (Also, whoa, I inspired you?  Lol, that's funny because seeing your art on the Redwall Forum always inspired me.  :D  (Especially that drawing you did of Rochil, because that was just amazing.))

And if you do get a DeviantArt, please tell me so that I can watch you!  I loved the art you posted on the other forum, and it'd be awesome to see it in my notifications.  ^-^
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

rachel25

Can't see it.  :(
A site you could try is Tinypic, I know that one works.

Faiyloe

Quote from: Rainshadow on March 10, 2016, 12:10:46 AM
  Hey, any chance you've found a different site to upload the drawings on?  Because I really wanna see the drawings.  qnq  (Also, whoa, I inspired you?  Lol, that's funny because seeing your art on the Redwall Forum always inspired me.  :D  (Especially that drawing you did of Rochil, because that was just amazing.))

And if you do get a DeviantArt, please tell me so that I can watch you!  I loved the art you posted on the other forum, and it'd be awesome to see it in my notifications.  ^-^

You do inspier me, all the time. Your stuff is awsome and it really gets me to get off my lazy but and get some art on the page. And I loved that one two it was really fun to draw. ;D And as for DeviantArt It is now just a matter of when I do it... which I have been procrastinating on XD XP. 

Edit: And the deed is done! I am now officially a member of DeviantArt. Even though my profile is completely empty at the moment. I did watch you though, cuz you are awesome and I love the digital piece you did of Shen, anyway my username is CaseyDreamer and I'll post a link here to my page as soon as there is anything interesting there for you guys to see. XD XP

Rainshadow

Quote from: Faiyloe on March 10, 2016, 08:42:35 PM
You do inspier me, all the time. Your stuff is awsome and it really gets me to get off my lazy but and get some art on the page. And I loved that one two it was really fun to draw.
Quote from: Faiyloe on March 10, 2016, 08:42:35 PM
I did watch you though, cuz you are awesome and I love the digital piece you did of Shen

Also, I saw this after I checked DeviantArt, so I was kinda confused as to who CaseyDreamer was.  :P  But yay!  :D  Now upload art so I can hold it in my favourites forever!  ;D

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Groddil

Sweet! I'll post a comment when we start seeing stuff.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.