News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Game or RP?

Started by Trigoma, June 19, 2011, 06:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigoma

hey i like the idea on RPing and thought up sum ideas for it. here they r...

1. How about a site video game?! if any1 here knows how to program and stuff u can like make a RP game tht actually has graphics and stuff. i think tht would be cool! a online thing does stuff like tht and its fun!

my 2nd idea

2. Make a section just for roleplay! on another forum im on they have a section devoted to tht. except its differnt. its called the "wrighters lounge" i think. they have ppl whe want to do it volunteer. so for example say 3 ppl want to join it. 1 person has a role like abbess. p2 is frair. p3 is warrior. the maker of the role play decides. and after tht no one else can join so they dont disrupt it. but they also have free lance wrighting. any1 can join at any time.

these r just suggestions. sorta long too lol! sooooo if any1 one has a up or down to any of this feel free to say it!

-Andronicus Trigoma-
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Osu

Howdy! Nice ideas you've got here, but here's what I think...

1. Regarding make a game - stuff like that takes a lot of time and work. It's a really nice thought, but unlikely. I'd love to see something like this, too, for the record!

2. I also think it's unlikely the redwallabbey forums staff are going to be adding any new boards soon. There is no rule against RPing here, but if you would allow me to make a suggestion: make one thread for planning the RP and a separate thread for the actual game. This way the forum won't get cluttered with a ton of different character profiles and plot ideas and such, and it'll be easier to organize, too.

Always good to see a forum with members that want to post actively!
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Trigoma

haha ty! yesh i thought the game idea was a little out there. as for the RPing i think ill try to get sumthing up and running. thanks!

this thread can be closed now i got wut i needed!
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Matthias720