News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Hálig

Mwahahaha! I've won!

(By the way. . .how do we know when someone's actually won?
Click here to visit my site!

Proud Doctor Who fan!

Redwall Musician

I win!
I win!
I win!

GUESS WHAT???I WON!!!!!
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"And the wheel," said the Captain, "What about this wheel thingy? It sounds a terribly interesting project."
"Ah," said the marketing girl, "Well, we're having a little difficulty there."
"Difficulty?" exclaimed Ford. "Difficulty? What do you mean, difficulty? It's the single simplest machine in the entire Universe!"
The marketing girl soured him with a look.
"Alright, Mr. Wiseguy," she said, "if you're so clever, you tell us what colour it should be."

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

quote author=HeadInAnotherGalaxy link=topic=475.msg12429#msg12429 date=1312312863]
"And the wheel," said the Captain, "What about this wheel thingy? It sounds a terribly interesting project."
"Ah," said the marketing girl, "Well, we're having a little difficulty there."
"Difficulty?" exclaimed Ford. "Difficulty? What do you mean, difficulty? It's the single simplest machine in the entire Universe!"
The marketing girl soured him with a look.
"Alright, Mr. Wiseguy," she said, "if you're so clever, you tell us what colour it should be."
[/quote]

Blue and Red!!! Make it Slagar's colors!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nightfire

My favorite three villians of all time are #1. Cluny the Scourge. #2.Cap'n Josiah Traumun Cuttlefish Clogg. #3. Slagar the Cruel

Osu

I WIN THIS THREAD IN THE NAME OF HARES EVERYWHERE! \o/
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Skalrag of Marshank

Sorry to burst your bubble. PLEASE DON'T TICKLE ME!!!!XD
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

Hares are overrated. Hooray for Otters and Squirrels!!!

Redwall Musician

"If I were to sail the sea!
I would be lost for me!"

"Please stop! How do you make such a dreadful sound?" Cynthia asked
"Easy really. Just sing like Clare!"
"Real funny! I happen to have a great voice," Clare said.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Osu

D:

......I WIN THIS THREAD IN THE NAME OF HARES AGAIN! XD
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Redwall Musician

Quote from: Osu on August 02, 2011, 10:06:22 PM
D:

......I WIN THIS THREAD IN THE NAME OF HARES AGAIN! XD

I second that!

Nightfire

OTTERS AND SQUIRRELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!