News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

V is the most awesome letter. It's in all of my favorite names: Rusvul, Verdus Greensword, Viridia. Anyways, I win.

Rainshadow

T is the most awesome letter, followed quickly by G, D, S, R and K.  Oh, and L.  I loooooooooooooove saying words with L in it.  :D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

KitrallStreamrippler

Actually, I find J to be a wonderful letter. Especially when it's followed by A, C, Q, U, E, and S. Btw, I win. :)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Rainshadow

O'oin u'oiyo t'oidon!  (No you don't!)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

psybox

Rainshadow

psybox

Yes, sometimes the truth can be funny, it isn't in this case, it's a serious truth, but it's good to realize that it can be.  Anyway, i win

Rainshadow

I win because I really shouldn't try and write fanfics at 2 AM.

Rusvul

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on April 14, 2013, 02:32:12 AM
Actually, I find J to be a wonderful letter. Especially when it's followed by A, C, Q, U, E, and S. Btw, I win. :)
AGREED!!!!!! Anyways, I win, cause tomorrow I'm drawing a steampunk fox with goggles. With watercolor.

Rainshadow

I win 'cause I really need to sleep.  Unfortunately, seeing as tomorrow's Sunday, I have to wake up at 6.

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 14, 2013, 03:57:59 AM
Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on April 14, 2013, 02:32:12 AM
AGREED!!!!!! Anyways, I win, cause tomorrow I'm drawing a steampunk fox with goggles. With watercolor.
Awesome! But I still win, because I painted Salamandastron at night. With acrylic paints.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Rainshadow

G'night.  *Zzzzzz*

Rusvul

G'morning. Yawn. I win.

Rainshadow

I want to go back to bed.  I kept having weird dreams that my clock broke.  It was... weird...

Romsca

VERDUAGA GREENEYES!!! :D :D :D