"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on April 22, 2013, 04:35:15 PM
I win because I finally finished reading The Lord of the Rings  ;D

All of them?  Wow, you've beaten me!  I'm still stuck on Return of the King.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on April 22, 2013, 04:39:55 PM

All of them?  Wow, you've beaten me!  I'm still stuck on Return of the King.  :P
Yes. When I was reading them I found The Two Towers hard to get through, but I really wanted to get to ROTK so I read that one as fast as I could  :P
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on April 22, 2013, 04:42:10 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on April 22, 2013, 04:39:55 PM

Yes. When I was reading them I found The Two Towers hard to get through, but I really wanted to get to ROTK so I read that one as fast as I could  :P

Haha, yeah, Two Towers had me stuck for about a year.  :P  Seriously, I've never taken so long to read a book!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah'm ztill on ze firzt.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Mmm, eating a handful of chocolate chips while waiting for my fish fingers to finish cooking.  I'm gonna put 'em on a burger bun and have a fish burger...  Hopefully with tartar sauce, but I dunno...

Maudie

I wish I had time to look at all the posts of the creatures who had thought they had won but didn't cause they were defeated by me! Mwahahahahahahaha! I win!!!!!!!  ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

I combat your win with my win, and my win overpowers yours!  HA!

psybox

Maudie

I WON AND DONT YOU DARE DISPUTE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

psybox

Rainshadow

psybox

Maudie

YOU HAVE TO LET ME WIN CAUSE YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME BY DISPUTING!

psybox

Would you allow me to continue to win if i found a way to win without killing you?  Because that's what I'm doing.

Maudie

El Campion! i think that's spanish for 'the champion!' my big bro says it all the time when he wins a wrestling contest with my other big bro, which is every time they wrestle.  ;D