News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

I have to go now but I'll leave you with parting words

I win!!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Tam and Martin on May 15, 2013, 01:46:42 AM
I have to go now but I'll leave you with parting words

I win!!
See ya, Tam, though I'm afraid that I will have to win insted :-\!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Ungatt Trunn

I win because I've just lisened to over 2 hours worth of Cosmic gate today!

CrazyPug37

South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Seychelles, Malawi, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Madagascar, Congo, Gabon, Togo, Burkina Faso, Western Sahara

Afrika United

Ungatt Trunn

Dinte

you find this offensive, i find it funny, that is why i am happier than you

Rusvul

I win because I'm tired, my day was awful, and Feed the Beast is fun.

Rainshadow

I win because poor Rachel's leg is broken!  (Rachel from Revolution, of course ;))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Gabe The Warrior

I win because you all lose.
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

Rainshadow

I win 'cause an airplane carried me to bed, where I slept above the coast and dreamt I had become a ghost.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

A vin becauze ziz pozt doeznae rhyme.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ungatt Trunn

I win because I can jump off a swing when it is really (I mean REALLY) high and not get any injuries! Though my feet do smart for a few secands after the landing....

Tam and Martin

I do that too and it's FUN!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000