News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, but ah uze Atom'z effect again tae play Blue Zpider, zae ah vin!

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah uze Polymerization again tae fuze me Zpider an' Dragon tae create...

Dragon Knight, zae zerefore ah vin!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

What should I battle with.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

How 'bout Kirk, John and Spock?  :D

Tam and Martin

Shadowed One

Och, I win because Ah have a better accent then HIAG, ye ken!
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Tam and Martin

Rainshadow

I win because I'm watching something about the science of Star Trek.

KitrallStreamrippler

I win because I deduce that Rain enjoyed the movie.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Shadowed One on May 24, 2013, 12:04:00 AM
Och, I win because Ah have a better accent then HIAG, ye ken!

Ach, avay vith ye laddie! Ztop foolin' yerself vit foolish deluzionz. Ah vin!

Rainshadow

I win  because   if    you     notice,      the       spaces        increase         by          one           each            time             I              type               another                word.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Rainshadow