News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Nay, ye dinnae vin, HiaG!  Nikk vin!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Puul, ye dinnae vin, Rainshadow. Nikk pryozz ze vinner! Nikk pr'zzyo ze vinner. Nikk pryozz ze vinner. Bruk tukken Vong pratte, al'tanna brenzlit tchurokk!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on June 03, 2013, 12:21:13 AM
Puul, ye dinnae vin, Rainshadow. Nikk pryozz ze vinner! Nikk pr'zzyo ze vinner. Nikk pryozz ze vinner. Bruk tukken Vong pratte, al'tanna brenzlit tchurokk!

I'm not even gonna TRY and understand that.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

Rainshadow

I win because I'm not really able to move, let alone go up 14 stairs.  ::)

KitrallStreamrippler

What happened?! (Oh, and btw, I win because I installed a flux capacitor in my DeLorean.)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Tam and Martin

psybox

Tam and Martin

Rainshadow

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on June 03, 2013, 11:37:06 AM
What happened?! (Oh, and btw, I win because I installed a flux capacitator in my DeLorean.)

Oh, I went to a trampoline place that had lots of different trampolines to jump on.  It was fun, but that was Friday and I'm still sore.  ::)  It was only an hour on the trampolines!!

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 03, 2013, 07:02:55 PM
Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on June 03, 2013, 11:37:06 AM
What happened?! (Oh, and btw, I win because I installed a flux capacitor in my DeLorean.)

Oh, I went to a trampoline place that had lots of different trampolines to jump on.  It was fun, but that was Friday and I'm still sore.  ::)  It was only an hour on the trampolines!!
Ah, I see. I was worried that you had fallen down a flight of stairs or something. And again, I win. This time it is because I took two final exams today and only had one hour of sleep last night. Also, I fixed a spelling mistake.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!