News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

*Voice sounds over intercom*  Aha!  Zat vas anozer von ov me decoyz!  Zilly 'umanz!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 04, 2013, 07:53:21 PM
  *Voice sounds over intercom*  Aha!  Zat vas anozer von ov me decoyz!  Zilly 'umanz!
*Destroyes all of the decoys, throws the real Rain into a jail in area 51, were she can never get out* Now, let us continue our feasting!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

*Taps Uncatt on the shoulder*  Ahem, did ye mizz zomethin'?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 04, 2013, 07:58:43 PM
*Taps Uncatt on the shoulder*  Ahem, did ye mizz zomethin'?
Ahhhhhh! *Destroyes the decoy of Rain, and then makes a machine that makes it impossible for anything resembling Rainshadow from entering the building* Let us now continue to celebrate my victory!

psybox

"Actually, let's celebrate my victory!" is what everyone hears as Ungatt Trunn vanishes to reveal me standing where he used to be. 

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: psybox on June 04, 2013, 08:15:49 PM
"Actually, let's celebrate my victory!" is what everyone hears as Ungatt Trunn vanishes to reveal me standing where he used to be. 
But then pysbox disappeared, and Ungatt was right were he was standing! "Now" Ungatt said, raising high beaker of October Ale, "Lets celebrate my victory!"

Rainshadow

Rain steps back in, giggling evilly as she throws a grenade at both psybox and Ungatt.  "Nikk vin, an' ye loze!  MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Ungatt Trunn

*The gernade thrown at psybox destroyes him, but Ungatt chaches his and throws it back at Rainshadow, destroying her* Now, lets get back to the feast!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

psybox

I actually faked my death (Very likely rainshadow did too, will investigate soon).  I replace Ungatt and announce my victory again.  "I win!"

Tam and Martin

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   YYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU DON"T!

Do you?

Ungatt Trunn

But then I replace psybox, so I win!

Tam and Martin

Ungatt Trunn

Tam and Martin