"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rainshadow

I win, and the Doctor agrees!

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

psybox

...and the doctor is wrong, and not for the first time.  I am the winner.

Ungatt Trunn

I win because I have more than 1000 profile-counted posts!

Rainshadow

I win because I have more than 15,000 non-counted posts.  ::)

psybox

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 06, 2013, 11:06:46 PM
 I win because I have more than 15,000 non-counted posts.  ::)
I win because I have more than 3000 non-counted posts. I know, that's nothing compared to you!

Rainshadow

Yes, for some reason, apparently I post quite a bit in the 'Count post off' boards.  Hmm, I wonder why?  ::)  ;)

psybox

Rusvul

I win because I started the trend of editing other people's quotes on this topic. And because I've been listening for Nyancat for 12 minutes, by now. Plan to listen for a long time.

Rainshadow

I win because I've been listening to the Star Trek:  Into Darkness soundtrack in a playlist since oh, about 9 AM?  Maybe 10.

KitrallStreamrippler

I win because I listened to Queen today, and I had to tell you who Freddie Mercury is. Shame on you. Shame and fie, I say.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!