News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

*Raises hand*  I challenge you to a duel, Krowdon!  Our weapons?  Water guns!  *Starts squirting water at Krowdon*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

*Sprays Tam with water gun*  Ha!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Krowdon

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 02, 2013, 10:53:12 PM
  *Raises hand*  I challenge you to a duel, Krowdon!  Our weapons?  Water guns!  *Starts squirting water at Krowdon*

*Squirts water at Rainy* Yeah? Good luck!

Rainshadow

*Awesome British accent*  'Scuse me, but could you shoot Rain, not me?  I was just in the middle of a chess match with Hitler, and I was winning!  Then you came along and knocked the pieces over with your water gun!  Now we have to start all over again!  >:(

*Awesome British accent ends*

Oh, um, that was Dr. Rainy.  He's kind of annoying like that.  Stole the keyboard from right under my nose!  Anyway... *grabs a water hose and sprays Krowdon*  Take that!  And that!  Ha!

Krowdon

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 03, 2013, 02:57:39 AM
  *Awesome British accent*  'Scuse me, but could you shoot Rain, not me?  I was just in the middle of a chess match with Hitler, and I was winning!  Then you came along and knocked the pieces over with your water gun!  Now we have to start all over again!  >:(

*Awesome British accent ends*

Oh, um, that was Dr. Rainy.  He's kind of annoying like that.  Stole the keyboard from right under my nose!  Anyway... *grabs a water hose and sprays Krowdon*  Take that!  And that!  Ha!

My friend, I believe you may have a strange case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

You might want to consider therapy.

Now, I'm not a therapist, but I play one on TV.

*tries to duck hose but gets hit in the side of the head*

Rainshadow

No, Rainy is actually a separate person, he just steals my account from time to time.  Some people say that he's just a weird character of mine that I play, but I disagree wholeheartedly, even if it may be the truth!  He's not a character!  He's sort of like an annoying little brother, even though he's not little.

Me:

Rainy:

Krowdon

Well he is a Doctor.

Rainshadow

Yes, he looks a bit like the 11th Doctor, and he sometimes tries to pretend to be him, but he's not.  He's just annoying.

(Well, the actual story is that people on another forum started calling me Dr. Rainy (my nickname was Doctor Rain), so I decided to ask who that was.  Someone answered, "I think that's a guy with a mustache and a watering can."  So, Dr. Rainy was born.  A creepy guy with a mustache, a watering can, and a sombrero that doesn't look a lot like a sombrero.  :P)

The Shade

Okay........  :-\ I'm doubting your sanity right now.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Redwaller

Lol! I win because I am not a Dr.!

The Shade

Neither am I, but I win!!!! ;D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Rainshadow

Quote from: The Shade on July 03, 2013, 01:42:52 PM
Okay........  :-\ I'm doubting your sanity right now.

Oh, you definitely should be.  I'm not sane.  ;D

Mad Maudie

ahh. the 11nth doctor my favorite so far.... oh yeah and i win. suckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Tam and Martin

I win Doctor or Not!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000