News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Nikk pryozz ze vinner!  (Pryozz means 'am', right, Head?)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

I win because I just had a Kit Kat.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

I love those things! I win!

Rusvul

I win because I just had a really bad pizza and failed at worldedit on my server!

BadgerLordFiredrake

Is worldedit a plugin, or hack?

Oh, and EDIT:  I win.
baby turtle forever

Rusvul

No, it's a plugin. I don't hack. It lets you manipulate your world more easily, and I'm trying to make a mountain range. Needless to say, I'm not very good. Anyway, I win.

BadgerLordFiredrake

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on July 11, 2013, 01:59:54 AM
No, it's a plugin. I don't hack. It lets you manipulate your world more easily, and I'm trying to make a mountain range. Needless to say, I'm not very good. Anyway, I win.
Don't be too sure.  About anything.
baby turtle forever

Rusvul

Hmm. Ok.
I do need a world sculptor, as I'm making pretty much an entire world from scratch. Well, at least, I want it to look like that. Any talented world artists who'd be willing to help me?

Anyways, I win.

BadgerLordFiredrake

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on July 11, 2013, 02:04:26 AM
Hmm. Ok.
I do need a world sculptor, as I'm making pretty much an entire world from scratch. Well, at least, I want it to look like that. Any talented world artists who'd be willing to help me?

Anyways, I win.
dsxdcvsxdcffdgvbn mbv

Sorry, that was me rubbing my keyboard to dry it.  Anyways, I suppose I could...  but I'm better in creative mode.  Never used WE before.  Nope, you're losing.
baby turtle forever

Rusvul

Well, it is creative mode. Creative mode with WorldEdit. Would you like to help me build an RPG world?
And why was your keyboard wet?
And I win.

Maudie

I win because I'm trying to think of a new enemy for this forum without bringing back the DDBeavers!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

I win because I had to type out a long description of a character TWICE, because the first time I accidentally deleted it!  D:

Maudie

I win because I just learned how to adjust the size of my letters in my posts!

Did that stretch the screen?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tam and Martin