News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

You don't win, because I do!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nikk pryozz tur vinner!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Rainshadow

Quote from: Ferrousferret on October 09, 2013, 07:18:09 PM
i live in the general area where that band came from...

...Lucky...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

I win because I think the gravity in my house should just go away for fifteen minutes so I can mess around. And then go back to normal, with everything in is place and not on the floor or on my head.

Faiyloe

Well you are the captain of a star ship so tun off the gravitational controls.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rainshadow

And I have a TARDIS, which makes it ten times better.  I can fly to places that have no gravity and just put on a space suit and go goofing around.  *Clears throat*  Not that I do, of course, heh heh...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

I win cuz I am a Q I could walk around on Mars with out a space suit if I wanted to or I could make earth have no gravity just with the snap of my fingers. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ferrousferret

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 09, 2013, 10:12:23 PM...Lucky...

Not as lucky as you'd think. Horrible economy. But, we seem to produce a bizarrely high amount of famous people and, yet, barely anyone actually knows they came from here around here.

Reliant K, The OJays, Marilyn Manson, Macy Grey, David Grohl, etc, etc.

Also, the Korean Guy from Entourage, the original Warner Brothers & Chris Columbus went to a Catholic School on the other side of the town I specifically live in.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nikk vin becauze nikk pryozz goin' off tur railz o' tur Crazy Train!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Shade

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nikk pryozz tur vinner! Nikk pryozz crazy! Nikk pryozz a Weasel! Dwi!

The Shade

Anyone who wants to win should look at the sign.

Nikk pryozz.