News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shade

Well, it depends, sometimes it means they just disappear, and sometimes it means they were set on fire by a flamethower mounted to a combine-harvester which was being driven by a man who looked like a dog. (I am being serious here)
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Vilu Daskar

There invulnerable and not scareable
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Shade

Why don't you listen to me? They were set on fire by a flame-thrower mounted on a combine-harvester driven by a man. Who looked like a dog.

Rainshadow

Well, anyway, I win, 'cause Abby is laying at my feet, waiting for me to drop my lunch.  I HAVEN'T EATEN SINCE 9, ABBY, I WANT LUNCH.  NONE FOR BABBY!  (Yes, one of her many nicknames is Babby.  ;))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Shade

Lol when I read that I thought Lunch? Where are you in the world? And then...oh. Yeah.   :D

Rainshadow

Lol, actually, I AM eating lunch pretty late.  I was gone around lunchtime and got back home at 1:30-ish, and by then, I was absolutely starfished.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 26, 2013, 10:18:30 PM
  Lol, actually, I AM eating lunch pretty late.  I was gone around lunchtime and got back home at 1:30-ish, and by then, I was absolutely starfished.

Ye became a ztarfizh? Alzae, Nikk vin!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on October 27, 2013, 12:45:19 AM

Y'know, starfished, from Loamhedge?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 27, 2013, 01:28:27 AM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on October 27, 2013, 12:45:19 AM

Y'know, starfished, from Loamhedge?

Dwi, Nikk remember Hu! Alzae meanvhile, Nikk vin!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Jukka the Sling

Nope, thou seest that I do.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nikk vin becauze o' tur flyin' zheep!

Rainshadow

I win 'cause I crack up whenever anyone calls my sister's Link (in Skyward Sword) Phil.  She didn't want to name him Link, 'cause that's just the regular name, so she named him Phil.  That's just wrong.  :P

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nikk vin! Flyin' Zheep! Baaa!!!