News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

Yeah, there's defini- what? Who typed using my username? Am I being hacke- wait. I just typed that five minutes ago, and... Hey!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nikk vin becauze 13:20 - 17:58 o' ziz iz 'ilariouz!!!!

Meanvhile, vot are av zeze markz on me arm? Zere'z zeveral pairz o' four markz viz a line zrough each o' zem, an' zen zome more, folloved by zeveral more markz. Zey look a lot like ziz:
llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll llll lll

Nikk vonder vot zey mean!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ungatt Trunn

Just let me win guys...hey, look there's a group of aliens over there. I wonder who they- Wait, did I say something?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Krowdon

This topic does surprisingly well here, haha.

Norham Waterpaw

What do you mean, are we doing something funny, I- hey, who keeps doing that!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Ungatt Trunn

Norham, you posted that post reme-wait what was I saying?

The Shade

Lemme have a look at that pic...
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: The Shade on November 18, 2013, 04:31:21 PM
Lemme have a look at that pic...
Eh, you won't remember it, just to warn you. ;D

Rainshadow

Won't remember what?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Shade

Ungatt Trunn

Rainshadow, you won't remember th-um, what was I saying?

Rainshadow

I dunno.  Something about...  No, that wasn't it.  Hey,  have you guys seen this picture?  Totally fake!  There's not even something on it!

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 18, 2013, 06:14:56 PM
  I dunno.  Something about...  No, that wasn't it.  Hey,  have you guys seen this picture?  Totally fake!  There's not even something on it!

OCC: Is there actually a picture that has the alien on it that is easier to see clearly? I'd like to know how these creatures really look like...

The Shade

Rainshadow

(Yes, but currently I'm on a phone so I can't.  I'll try and find a pic when I get back home.  :))