News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 27, 2014, 09:43:18 PM
Dr. Rainy is the insane personality side of her brain, popping out occasionally to give his five cents in the most outrageous British accent. Thankfully, he's been detained for quite a while. Kinda like the voices in my head. They can be loud sometimes.

Mmkay, it's a bit weird that you've been on here for under a month, yet you know more about that than a member who's been on here for half a year.

@Faiy:  Skarzsy's right.  Dr. Rainy is a character I made up after people started calling me Rainy.  The Dr. part came from a different forum, where my nickname is Doctor Rain.  Not Dr. Rain, Doctor Rain.  But, essentially Dr. Rainy is a British guy who's only real in my mind locked up in a cupboard with Hitler most days.  He escapes sometimes and takes control of my account, which is really annoying, and he always posts *Awesome British accent* and *Awesome British accent ends* in every post.  And he has a watering can that I'm 67% sure is sonic, but 33% sure is slightly magical.  It does weird things.

(Yeah, if ya wanna know, I started developing his character on a thread called Insane Asylum on another forum.  He and I interacted together a lot, him usually being frustratingly polite (yet mischievous) and me trying to get him to go away.  ;))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

While that might be strange that I knew that much about your insane side, it isn't that hard to determine what he is. I was looking at older topics and 'Dr. Rainy' was present; it was pretty easy to figure him out.
Yeah, I was totally stalking every post you've ever done just to see how much of you I can guess and think of, and totally went through all this trouble so I could say this in the near future.
I'm joking, by the way. :D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

This is the story of how I read your post, described by David Tennant.

*Casually reading Skarzsy's post*

*Reads the middle section*

*Rereads*

*Reads again*

*Reads yet another time*

*Glances at the bottom*

*Reads the middle section again*

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

*Realizes that my previous post was almost totally GIFs of David Tennant*

...Uh, yeah, bye!

The Skarzs

Yeah.
Ok, summary time. All I did was put two and two together. I wasn't stalking you.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Yes, I'd sorta guessed that right before I read the bottom section, but up until that point, I was a bit creeped out to be honest.  :P

The Skarzs

Let's just say I am part Sherlock Holmes ;D
Sorry for creeping you out. :P it was unintentional.
By the way, I tried to make my sarcasm in the second part apparent. Evidently, I didn't.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

LOL I Love the GIFs! Rain! I was laughing so hard when I read that! How long did it take you to make that?
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

MatthiasMan

I forgot about this game.  Too bad you all already lost to my awesomeness.

The Skarzs

Short answer: Because I can.
Long answer: B-e-c-a-u-s-e I-I C-a-n
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

MatthiasMan

NO! YOU WILL BOW TO ME! NO YOU FOOL!

BOWW TO MEEEEEEEEEEEE!

The Skarzs

Never.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

MatthiasMan

So. . .you will never bow to me. . .THEN BOW TO THE MEME!

rachel25

But the other is, don't go up against a Rachel, when victory is on the line!!!!