Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

*Dances into the thread*  I'm going to a sci-fi museum todaaayyyy!!!  :D  (You guys can win while I'm gone, but tomorrow I shall be the victor.  ;D)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Rainshadow

That smiley looks like you're falling asleep.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

How did you do that face? :} :] -_- ._. +_+ *o* (I like that one)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

I win 'cause I saw a real Dalek yesterday, as well as one of the original Cybermen and Susan Pevensie's bow and quiver.

Ungatt Trunn

This is the last post on this topic, so therefor, I win!

Life is too short to rush through it.

MatthiasMan

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000