News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

I win because Haru-chan's fabulous hair.

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

I win 'cause I have no idea who that dude even is.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

I win because Free! Iwatobi Swim Club.

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

Sooo, Haru-chan's from an anime/manga with a weird name?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

James Gryphon

A moderator is almost certainly going to be the one to make the very last post in this topic.
« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on July 15, 2014, 07:08:22 PM
Sooo, Haru-chan's from an anime/manga with a weird name?

Yes.  Japanese anime... about swimming.  Very interesting, but it's not in English.  Luckily there's English subtitles.  ;)

Cornflower MM

Quote from: James Gryphon on July 15, 2014, 08:03:43 PM
A moderator is almost certainly going to be the one to make the very last post in this topic.

Well, duh. But we can alwaqys enjoy winning at the moment.

Quote from: rachel25 on July 15, 2014, 05:44:37 PM
Quote from: Gwen A. Mouse on July 15, 2014, 08:04:58 AM
Incorrect. I win.

You wanna know why? Because adorable, foxy hugs. That's why. *turns into a fox and hugs you*

I notice that that's not your reaction when I go to hug you....

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

I win because I'm making a wooden shield loosely based off of Boromir's shield from The Lord of the Rings.  It's even gonna have the white tree of Gondor on it!

Tam and Martin

WOAH! I want one! That's cool! Well, Boromir is cool......

Rainshadow

Yeah, I'm gonna be playing Boromir in my friend's Lord of the Geeks fan film, so I kinda need a shield.  I screwed the boards together this afternoon and cut out the tree stencil, and now I have to wait for my dad to cut it into a round shape tonight.  Tomorrow I'll be painting it dark green, waiting for it to dry, then painting on the tree.  After that dries I'll probably be putting on the straps for my arm and wrapping tin foil around the edges to make it have a "metal" frame.  (This is one of the times I wish I was a metalworker.)  Then, after that, I get to play with my shield.  I can't wait to see what it'll look like!

Tam and Martin

I know! It will be cool!

BTW, I win.

Cornflower MM

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 16, 2014, 12:20:35 AM
  Yeah, I'm gonna be playing Boromir in my friend's Lord of the Geeks fan film, so I kinda need a shield.  I screwed the boards together this afternoon and cut out the tree stencil, and now I have to wait for my dad to cut it into a round shape tonight.  Tomorrow I'll be painting it dark green, waiting for it to dry, then painting on the tree.  After that dries I'll probably be putting on the straps for my arm and wrapping tin foil around the edges to make it have a "metal" frame.  (This is one of the times I wish I was a metalworker.)  Then, after that, I get to play with my shield.  I can't wait to see what it'll look like!

Ye could azk Skarzs for 'elp. 'e'z intae blackzmizin', puul?

Alzae, Nikk Vin becauze o' Yugioh ZEXAL!!!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Gwen A. Mouse

Quote from: rachel25 on July 15, 2014, 05:44:37 PM
Quote from: Gwen A. Mouse on July 15, 2014, 08:04:58 AM
Incorrect. I win.

You wanna know why? Because adorable, foxy hugs. That's why. *turns into a fox and hugs you*

:o Oh my gosh- I just saw that episode of the Twilight Zone today. Seriously. That is super weird. *Twilight Zone theme plays* AAAH!!
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor