News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Computer...going...so...slowly...due...to...GIFS...AHHHH!!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Gwen A. Mouse

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 06, 2014, 10:24:58 PM
No, no, Nagisa is the cutest and the funniest.  Especially when around Rei.

I don't think so.

Ed hates milk. And being called short.

But seriously, Ed's the cutest. He's smart, but can't really think outside of alchemy terms. So his marriage proposal to *spoiler* went like this:
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

Rainshadow

Quote from: rachel25 on September 11, 2014, 04:41:06 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on September 10, 2014, 11:30:34 PM
Quote from: rachel25 on September 10, 2014, 06:21:18 PM

I can't see it.

Quote from: Delthion on September 10, 2014, 09:24:33 PM
Computer...going...so...slowly...due...to...GIFS...AHHHH!!!!

(Needed a break from Misha.  ;))

@Gwen:  But what about Haru?  I mean, he'll do anything to be near water.

Anything.

Seriously, he's in love with water.

Enough that when Iwatobi High School got the pool fixed, he went for a swim before the correct season and got a cold, simply 'cause he wanted to swim.

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rainshadow