News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Silence, foolish humans.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Captain Tammo

Quote from: The Skarzs on November 21, 2014, 04:26:20 AM
Whoa, is this the first time you've ever posted in the Cellars, Tammo? I don't think I've ever seen you in here before.

Hahaha no I sometimes post in the cellars and forum games and all the areas of the forum. I just mostly like to stick around the fan-works area. It gets pretty easy to get caught up in just one area and it reminds you how big this forum really is!

Oh, and I win ;D
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

LT Sandpaw

Well I suppose I'm first.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

Finally, we don't have to post in 99pt size fonts.

I'm retired from the forum

Captain Tammo

I'm sensing a bit of repetition here...
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

I give up on this thread...

I'm retired from the forum

The Mask

Funny. Del you're logic is flawed, pi escalation + cheese by the power of wolf blood divided a bucket- h= Your logic is flawed. But because of this ridiculous formula you're logic is therefore flawed as it's formula is pointless. This means you're being a pointless hypocrite.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock