News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

YES I WILL WIN MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

Um...your logic is flawed...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Delthion on November 24, 2014, 05:36:08 PM
Um...your logic is flawed...

Is it?

(Do realize that I will keep bringing this up if you keep using that phrase.  Even if you don't use that phrase, there's still a good chance that I'll just keep doing this.  *Cue troll song*)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

LT Sandpaw

no your logic is even more flawed then mine.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

Nod: If anyone else posts here, they'll have to be punished for LIFE!!! This is necessary for the well-being of the forumz.
« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

Quote from: James Gryphon on November 24, 2014, 09:14:07 PM
Nod: If anyone else posts here, they'll have to be punished for LIFE!!! This is necessary for the well-being of the forumz.

Is it?

Wylder Treejumper

I rulezzz the forumzzzz...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

LT Sandpaw

Haw Haw your logic was good in till I came along and then It was flawed.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Rainshadow

LT Sandpaw