News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dippler

Other times you just have to DO IT GANGUM STYLE! I know that's super old, but...what does the fox say...?
There are two types of people, those who can finish sentences

Rainshadow

Quote from: Dippler on December 12, 2014, 01:38:54 AM
Other times you just have to DO IT GANGUM STYLE! I know that's super old, but...what does the fox say...?

N-no... no...  NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

What does the fax say?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Delthion

Delthion

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Delthion