News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Where is that written? :D :D

I win. Until, of course, someone else posts.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skipper

Nightfire

Yes, but I have just posted, therefore I win until some other beastie posts.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skipper

Nightfire

Skipper

Nightfire

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skipper

are you ill Nightfire? ;)
i win

Nightfire

If I'm ill, then it's your fault.

(Sorry, I'm quoting a character from my book, only he says 'delirious' not 'ill' ;D)

Skipper

Nightfire

Sigh......I win, because I've given my profile a major overhaul. ;D

Skipper

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Quote from: Skipper on February 07, 2012, 07:01:31 AM
yay an otter :D
i win

Skipper, it's not an otter, it's an Anolea. They're a type of alien in my book that are half-ooter, half-human. This particular Anolea that is my profile picture is called Arita Seyana. ;D And because of that, I win. ;D

Skipper

looks like a regular otter to me ???
i win