"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow

The Legend of Zelda.  (Bit of a stretch, but there's a LoZ fanfic I read that had a character named Whisper in it.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Vilu Daskar

I think that's a game so Game.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Rainshadow

Lady Ashenwyte

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."

Lady Ashenwyte

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."