News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

True or False

Started by Leatho Shellhound, July 26, 2011, 12:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

False.

T or F?  I think I have a cold.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

rachel25

False  ???
T or F I hate going on airplanes  8)

Rainshadow

False?  And mine was true, unfortunately.

T or F?  I finally tried fish fingers and custard.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Kitsune

True?

T or F? I got a Wii U.

Rainshadow

If that's true, then I'm jealous!  (And yes, mine was true.  By trying fish fingers and custard, I realized why I never eat custard.  It's waaayyyyy too sweet!  Lol, I took a couple of bites and was like, "Meh, it's okay...", then when I tried to finish, it was like, "Okay, I'm getting a headache from the sweetness!", so I plugged my nose and guzzled it down quickly.  :P  After that, of course, I made a frozen cherry lemonade, which was really good.  ;D)

T or F?  I love pudding.

rachel25

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 12, 2013, 07:51:02 PM
  False?  And mine was true, unfortunately.

T or F?  I finally tried fish fingers and custard.
um mine was true I hate airplains  :P
Oh and true?
T or F I love guiny pigs  :P

Rainshadow

Actually, mine was false.  I hate pudding!  Bleh!

T or F?  Gavroche was one of my favourite characters in Les Misérables.

Buzz_Bumble

Quote from: Rainshadow
T or F?  Gavroche was one of my favourite characters in Les Misérables.

Definitely false ... nobody likes Les Misérables, let alone bothering to know any of the characters.  ;)

T or F: The world's oldest known tree is over 9000 years old?

Quote from: Rainshadow
By trying fish fingers and custard, I realized why I never eat custard.  It's waaayyyyy too sweet!

Custard isn't THAT sweet. You must be making it with too much sugar, or using a horrible brand of packet custard. If you really have trouble eating custard, then you should stay well away from real sweet things like ice cream, chocolate bars, candy, ...   :)

QuoteActually, mine was false.  I hate pudding!  Bleh!

"Pudding" is a phrase that doesn't mean much. There are lots of different real puddings, and some people use the word "pudding" when really meaning "dessert" (and there's even more types of those). It's possible that you don't like all puddings or even all desserts, but unlikely ... although that would explain why you think custard is so sweet.

By the way, you're not meant to eat fish fingers with custard (I guess it's possible that the fish made the custard taste sweeter, but I don't think so) ... not even Matt Smith ate them. The "fish fingers" they used in that Doctor Who scene were fake. They were really made out of coated sponge cake, not fish. Sponge cake goes MUCH better with custard than fish does.  :)

Rusvul

Erm, True, I think! The oldest tree is the Methuselah tree, if I'm not mistaken...

True or False: I've been to the Ben and Jerry's ice cream factory

And on the topic of fish and custard, custard is sweet. Fish is usually savory. I don't think that would work too well. Not that I'd try it. (Vegetarianism)

Rainshadow

True?

Teehee, and mine was actually true.  I love Gavroche!  Eponine and Javert are definitely my favourites, but Gavroche is up there.  ;D

I actually don't know what was IN the custard, but it was homemade (not by me), and I told the person who made it that I found it to be too sweet, but they said that it was actually NOT SWEET ENOUGH!  :o

As for pudding, I meant the kind that's the flavoured goo in a cup.  The texture is just WRONG.  I love desserts, I just don't like the flavoured goo in a cup.  ;)

And yes, I had heard that Matt didn't even eat the fish fingers and custard.  But, some Whovians decided that they wanted to try it anyway, and I'd heard a good review on it, so I decided to try it.  Bad idea.  Bleh!  The fish was good, but the custard?  Bleh!

Anyway, T or F?  I had Cocoa Puffs for breakfast.

Buzz_Bumble

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on June 16, 2013, 02:52:27 PM
Erm, True, I think! The oldest tree is the Methuselah tree, if I'm not mistaken...

I'm not sure about the name of it, but yep,  "in 2008 a tree calculated to be 9550 years old was found in Sweden".

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 16, 2013, 03:17:20 PM
I actually don't know what was IN the custard, but it was homemade (not by me), and I told the person who made it that I found it to be too sweet, but they said that it was actually NOT SWEET ENOUGH!  :o

Custard does contain sugar, but it's mostly eggs and milk.

QuoteAs for pudding, I meant the kind that's the flavoured goo in a cup.  The texture is just WRONG.  I love desserts, I just don't like the flavoured goo in a cup.  ;)

MMmmmmm... Goo in a cup.

There's lots of different types of "goo in a cup" puddings as well, but not all puddings are "goo in a cup".  :)

QuoteAnyway, T or F?  I had Cocoa Puffs for breakfast.

True ... you had Cocoa "goo-in-a-cup" Puffs cereal for breakfast.  ;)

True or False: This sentence is a lie?

rachel25

True oh and I LOVE Les Misérables. so does my sister I'm actually going to see the stag show in London next Saturday  :P
T or F Death Defying Beavers make you want a flying bulldozer licence  :P   

Rainshadow

False.  It makes RAINY want one, but not me.

T or F?  I'm getting braces today.

Redwaller

true, you already have them now.

T or F, Danflorreguba discovered this smily first: >:D

Rainshadow

False?

T or F?  I had French toast for breakfast.  (And regretted it)