News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Hidden Within the Walls RP thread

Started by rachel25, October 07, 2013, 03:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall and the shrews were hot on her trail.
They could see her just a little ways.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

rachel25

Scarlet looked at Bryony, then sighed, "I highly doubt he's dead, and I'll take neither. Blood Siren!"
Cien had got up, and drawn his sword, he pointed it at Bryony, "You get away from here Bryony, your brothers probably just hurt, now go before I do something I'll regret."
Scarlet had also stood up, and drawn her sword. "I suggest you heed his advise, it's two against one, and I don't care how skilled you are. I doubt you were running a successful slaving, and raiding ship, by the time you were sixteen."

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on January 26, 2014, 03:31:31 PM
''Well aye there, im Tripper of the Gousim.
Marshall came to Log-A-Log with a medallion.
I was a former member of the ship when Cien's parents made it a merchant ship.
When they died I got off and sailed for many seasons until Cein and his crew came and wrecked our ship.
I've been in the Gousim ever since!
"Hello Tripper. I'm Fern, the Abbess. Where's Marshall? He's a friend of mine. And how'd you get hurt?"
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Gonff the Mousethief

LOGALOGLOGALOGALOGALOGALOG!!!
Marshall and the ten shrews had caught up to Bryony and the otters!
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Cornflower MM

"You Cien, and you shrews, stay out of this. I don't really want anyone here but her. And I don't care if you were running a cockle shell by the time you were sixteen, Cien! Oh, and if you were the one who got Bryant, then you're going to die too. And further more, block heads, you might want to clean out your ears, since I'm only going to sat this once. Unless I see him, I'm not going to back off. He looked dead to me, and you pay for it, and he gets to rest in peace. So, what's it to be? I kill you now, or later after letting you run? It doesn't matter to me. I won't stop until I die. Huh, and I thought you-"(Pointing to Cien) -"were actually a nice friend. Great wat to repay a body, isn't it?" Bryony said, all the time keeping her eyes on both of the otters.

Gonff the Mousethief

''Bryony! CALM DOWN!''
Marshall slowly walked towards her.

************************************************************************************************''Oh Marshall went chasin' that squirrel and otters.''
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

rachel25

Scarlet swung her sword at Bryony's throat, and Cien swung his at her legs.

OOC: Ooooooo, we get to have a duel now!  ;D

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on January 30, 2014, 12:37:44 AM
''Oh Marshall went chasin' that squirrel and otters.''
"Oh great. I hope he'll be alright." Fern recalled the Abbeydwellers who'd been awakened and were outside, wondering what was going on. She rushed downstairs and outside. Seeing several Redwallers, she called, "Everybeast back to bed now! There's nothing much to worry about! You'll find out all about it in the morning!"

Most of the Redwallers went back inside with a little reassurance from Fern.

OOC: Eh, nothing much exciting happening back at Redwall. :P Wow, the rest of what's happening (with Cien and everything) is epic, though! ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

OOC:  ;D unfortunately, it's running a bit slow, cos me, and Cornflower need each other to post, but we are never on when the other is.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Yes, except for a few days here and there. Oh, stupid time zones!

BIC: Bryony jumped backwards, and nocked an arrow to her bow, which she'd never bothered unstringing last time she'd used it. She aimed her arrow at Scarlet's throat and shoot the arrow.

OOC: It can miss, because there's almost always a breeze near water, and Bryony's madder than a crawling cricket.

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall was getting mad. Why did the Squirrel have to do this?
''BRYONY! GET BACK NOW!
Than the shrew Rigut had an idea.
''Hutler! take 4 of ya an go behind the ottas! hurry!
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Cornflower MM

Bryony merely snarled. She wasn't going to back off until those otters were dead! Or she was, in which case she had plans to haunt them.

rachel25

Cien had guest what Bryony was going to do when she took out her bow. Although he would love to see Scarlet dead, he couldn't let her die. Not if he wanted to save Redwall. And anyway, maybe when this nasty business was done, he could kill Scarlet himself.
Cien leap forward, and tackled Scarlet to the ground. The arrow thudded into Cien's shoulder, and as he rolled the shaft snapped, but the arrow head was still in his shoulder.

Cornflower MM

Bryony nocked two arrows to her bow and said, "Get up. I'm not going kill a beast who's lying on the ground. Get up!"

Gonff the Mousethief

Hutler and the shrews were in place.
If the fight got to hard for her, they would help.

Marshall cried out,'' BRYONY! STOP THIS MADNESS!''
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.