Hidden Within the Walls RP thread

Started by rachel25, October 07, 2013, 03:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

"No." Just one little spoken word, but full of anger and bitterness, of guilt and sadness.

rachel25

As Cien rolled, his head cracked against a rock. He blanked out instantly.
Scarlet landed near him, when she saw blood trickling from a gash in Cien's head, she grasped an opportunity, and shrieked at Marshall. "She's killed him! That monsters killed him! He never did anything to her! MURDERER!" She pointed a figure at Bryony, although she very well knew that Cien wasn't dead, and that he himself was a murderer, but the others only had Bryony, and her brother's word for it. But they had seen Bryony fire an arrow at her. It would all work in her favour. 

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall was in Bloodrath.
Bryony fighting Scarlet, Cien, The shrews, everything. he could not contain it.
He jumped on Scarlet had raised his axe.
He pulled it down as fast as he can.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

rachel25

Scarlet punched at Marshall, trying to get him off her. She was screaming at the shrews, "Do something you fools!!!"

Cornflower MM

Bryony grabbed Marshall and tried her hardest to pull him off Scarlet. "She's mine. Oh, and Miss Otter? I know he's not dead. I've hit myself harder oin the head, and I'm still livin' "

rachel25

Daggers everywhere. Making a pathway, Cien was running down it, every time his paw touched the daggers, he felt a searing pain. But he couldn't get away from them. He saw a tree made from swords, and tried climbing it, but that was just worse. Then he fell out of the tree, and onto the daggers. Cien screamed as the cut through him.
Cien slowly began to wake. He didn't move, he just lay there. Then he opened his eyes, slowly. Bryony was doing something to the fox, and Scarlet was being attacked by the fox. He slowly reached for his dagger, he got hold of it, when he had a thought, Martin, please don't let Bryony kill Scarlet. She would be dooming the entire Abbey. Please stop her, knock her out or something, just stop her!

Cornflower MM

OOC: There just happens to be a tree over there.... ;)

BIC: Bryony yanked on Marshall's shoulder extra hard, but lost her balance and stumbled, stepping backwards and letting go of Marshall's shoulder, and naturally tripping. Crack! Her head hit the tree, and she fell, and blacked out. But right before she did, a mouse appeared, dressed in armor with a sword. "Sorry, but it's for your and the Abbey's good. OH, and Cien just might be struggling with something, but he's still on your side."

Gonff the Mousethief

When Rigut had heard Scarlets remark he said,'' No You are the one who caused all o' this. You marm, should die!''

OOC:What should I do next?
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

rachel25

OOC: Um, could you play along to what happens next?

BIC: "Ok, put your paws up!" A voice shouted from somewhere in the foliage, "Your surrounded, and we've got shafts pointing your way, so don't try anything! Just let the otters go, and nobody gets hurt!"
Cien had sat up, he knew Scarlet would have a group with her. And now they had intervened. He swallowed hard, he knew he didn't have long to live.
Scarlet tried to push Marshall off her, "Get off, or they kill you all, got it?"

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall got off of Scarlet.
''SHOW YA SELVES NOW! OR I WILL ATTACK!''
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

rachel25

Arrows fired from out of the foliage, just missing Marshall, the shrews, and Bryony. "Next time, we shoot to kill! Now hand over the male otter, and let the female go free!"
Scarlet stood up, a smug look on her face. Cien had stood up now, he walked over to Scarlet. "So here it ends." He handed over his weapons, Scarlet looked confused, "What are you doing?"
"Your all here for me, I'm not stupid." Cien said, rather dismissively.
Scarlet looked a little troubled, but then pointed to the other side of the clearing they'd landed in. "Let's go, then. Blood Siren." 

Gonff the Mousethief

Hutler was scared. he saw things moving but could not make out what they were.
He walked over to Rigut.
''Do ya thing we should attack mate?''
''Ya lets see what these ottas do first.''
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

rachel25

Scarlet, and Cien walked over to the side of the clearing. Cien only looked back once, then watched was a chain was thrown down to Scarlet from the trees. She then chained his hands together, and locked it round his neck. She tugged on the end of the chain, "Let's get going then."

Gonff the Mousethief

LOGALOGALOGALOGALOG!!!!

The shrews and Marshall attacked Scarlet and the people in the trees!
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

rachel25

OOC: Um, Gonff. You can't see the guys in the trees. Could you edit your post, or I'll have to kill all your guys, cos there's shafts all aimed at them, and I really don't want to.