News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Different accents of the creatures

Started by Cornflower Fieldmouse, July 27, 2011, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Naet really. Ho urr be abowt all I kin spake properly.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skalrag of Marshank

Well, congratylations, Noightfoire, Oi carn't speak ANY  of it roight! :-[
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Excuse me sah!

Hurr, oi spoike loik dis since oi wa' but a little 'un.

Wot Wot!

You can tell by me bally name which accent I prefer, wot!   :)
All you cowards of the land and flotsam of the sea
Who murder, pillage, loot whene'er  you please
There's a Long Patrol a waitin', we'll greet you cheerfully,
You'll hear us cry 'Eulalia' on the breeze.

Osu

Wot Wot: Burr aye, maister Wot Wot, it bee's exceedin'ly h'obvious, hurr. Oi approve h'of et! ;D

Lily: lovethataudiobook lovethataudiobook. X3 You are doubly awesome for lovin' Welsh accents! I can't tell the difference between the English accents unless it's really obvious - like a downtown London slang up against a posh hare-like accent. But I think Brooky's voice actress sounds similar in a lot of her parts - perhaps she's from Yorkshire? o_O

Everybody: I say, you villains, this flippin' thread needs more hare accentage, wot?
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Lily

@Osu: My family is from Wales several generations back, which might be why I like the accent. Accents in general fascinate me, really. Even here in Japan I like to compare accents from different regions.

I did some research on Brooky's voice actress! Nice idea, there. She's apparently from Liverpool, but her accent repertoire includes R.P, General Irish, Scottish, Lancashire, Yorkshire, West Country, General American and Australian! Impressive.

Tiria Wildlough

I really like the hares' accent, but I like the way the otters speak.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwall Musician

Hares aren't geeky! Everyone is just jealous. They go around, wot wotting, and flip flipping. Not everyone can pull that off.

Osu: I say! Us hare fans gotta stick together, wot!  
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Skalrag of Marshank

"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Gonff

No, I never thought of hares as geeky. I love the way they can pretend like everything is fun and games well they are in a life or death fight.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Log-a-Log

Yeah, even at the worst times they have something positive or funny to say
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Osu

Lily: Really! That's cool, I have an uncle that immigrated from Wales. Whenever they come back from visiting he has the most adorable accent ever, I love it. And Welsh sounds beautiful.

That is an impressive number of accentage from one woman. Neat. :D

Musician: Indeed, sah! 'Tis teamwork that keeps us together, wot?

I must say, chaps and chappesses, I concur on all of the above points on hares, wot wot. Truly the noblest of noble species, eh wot?
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Tiria Wildlough

Harharr! Yore on my quarterdeck now, mateys!

Pish, tush, an' all that, eh, wot!

Molerspeek be roight hard, burr aye!

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Shinella

I love the way bats.. bats...hares... hares... otters...otters... and highlander creatures talk... talk... :) they are my faves.. faves!
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...