A Winter to Freeze Your Heart RP

Started by Unimaginative, October 20, 2013, 12:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you wish to join the Purple Unicorn Army of Brazil, led by me?

Yes
No

rachel25

Jantar bowed to Grund and left his tent, when she was safely in her tent next door she did a special test only known to her to make sure the wine and salmon weren't poisoned. All safe, she tucked in readily, in the winter you didn't turn down food. Not if you wanted to survive.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 28, 2013, 06:30:17 PM
Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on October 25, 2013, 01:46:10 AM
Dritsek opened the wallgate, and shut it quickly once Arya was inside. "Well, how'm I s'pose e to know who's on the other side of a closed gate, eh? What is it anyway, Arya?"

OOC: sorry its been so long-moving!!

BIC: hordes of vermin, some mayhap coming this way, i don't know....BUT i  DO know that some are going to the Mountain Salamandastron..planning to attack, and win.....is there anything you can do??

OOC: sorry, but is anyone playing a male squirrel?? THAT would be interesting...especaily if he where on the enemies side...sorry, but im a girl-what do you expect??

OOC: *raises hand* Ervoyce, but I'm at Redwall.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Cornflower MM

OOC:thank you, but at Redwall too!!! Maybe you see a very pretty squirrel maid....?? Just a suggestion!

BIC:Arya saw a rather handsome squirrel crossing the grounds..

OOC: sorry!! i got them mixed up....oops.. :D. anyway, it's fixed!! ;D no harm done!

rachel25

OOC I thought your. Characters name was Arya, Cornflower?

Cornflower MM

Quote from: rachel25 on October 29, 2013, 05:45:46 PM

OOC Mistake fixed....am i the onlyone paying any attention??

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: Nope. Sorry- school, school, and more school. (In fact, I might miss Halloween this year b/c of it.) >:(

BIC: Dritsek was taken aback by Arya's outburst. "Uh, well, now. That is indeed interestin' news. But what d'ye expect me t'do? Fly there an' stop th' horde single-pawed? All I can do fer y' right now is t' talk to th' abbess." Muttering under her breath, the otter left to find the abbess. Hadn't she seen her going to the main building? Well, there was Vatra- maybe she should ask her... But Vatra was being followed, and didn't seem to notice the fox and ground hog behind her.

Dritsek could fix that. She began trailing the party stealthily, waiting for her chance.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Faiyloe

Vatra looked over her shoulder as she started up the stairs. She stopped and turned around with her arms crossed.

"Dritsek! What are you doing? why are you fallowing me?" She said. Vatra and Dritsek where not on the best of terms at the moment they had had an argument which was what had started her out burst in the kitchen last week and Vatra had almost ended up cutting off what was left of her rudder with a kitchen knife. Now she was probably trying to get back at her.

OOC: If you have a problem with any of this Kitrall just tell me. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 29, 2013, 10:30:32 PM
Quote from: rachel25 on October 29, 2013, 05:45:46 PM

OOC Mistake fixed....am i the onlyone paying any attention??
OOC I am

Cornflower MM

Left to her own devices, Arya decided to follow the handsome squirrel at a distance, of course! (if ya have a problem with this please tell me and I'll fix, promise)

Dannflower Reguba

Ervoyce found it somewhat unusual, but mostly understandable that there were almost no beasts in the yard. The rugged squirrel entered the Abbey. Blowing into and rubbing his half-gloved hands to regain any kind of temperature he hunch-walked about half-way down the corridor before standing up-right again. From there he entered Great Hall, "'Scuse me, but does anybeast know where tha' Abbess is at this current time?"

OOC: You're fine, but handsome isn't necessarily the first word that would come to mind when you see Ervoyce, he's a former mercenary and gained quite a few (mostly unnoticeable) scars, he's got more of the tough guy good looking thing going, or more like good looking FOR a man of the wilderness kind of thing. This due to the fact that he's since become more self-aware after giving up mercenary-hood.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 29, 2013, 11:58:43 PM
Vatra looked over her shoulder as she started up the stairs. She stopped and turned around with her arms crossed.

"Dritsek! What are you doing? why are you fallowing me?" She said. Vatra and Dritsek where not on the best of terms at the moment they had had an argument which was what had started her out burst in the kitchen last week and Vatra had almost ended up cutting off what was left of her rudder with a kitchen knife. Now she was probably trying to get back at her.

OOC: If you have a problem with any of this Kitrall just tell me. 
OOC: Is all fine. :) I actually almost wrote Dritsek pouncing on Hail, but wanted to give him a chance to reply. This is funnier though. ;D

BIC: Dritsek gave Vatra a bemused look, but decided to act unconcerned about the utterly obvious matter of a fox in the abbey. "Well 'scuse me, tail-chopper. I'm just lookin' fer th' abbess. Arya's got some news 'bout a horde or summat. Oh, hello- an' who's this?" she asked nonchalantly, gesturing to Hail and Yatar. If that addle-brained squirrel hadn't seen them yet, she certainly would now.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Faiyloe

"They are guests, they already told the abbess about the horde and there is going to be a counsel in Cavern Hole. Arya can join I suppose she might have some important information," Vatra said "and they are fallowing me cuz I told them to not because I'm being stalked, at least not by them," 

Unimaginative

"An 'orde? Beat this Arya to it. Yater an' I 'ave already warned tha abbes o the 'orde. Where's Arya coming from?" Hail had his own reasons for asking, as he would enjoy having news of where his brothers horde was.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Cornflower MM

OOC: well, that's what Arya thought, Danflor! By the way, I agree! SQUIRRELS ARE THE BEST!!!

BIC: Arya heard her name mentioned, she stopped following the squirrel, and tip-toed over there "Excuse me, but why do you ask where I come from? that is my business, and I see no reason to tell you where I come from, so unless you convince me, I won't tell you. Now speak up!" she said civilly.

Faiyloe

From her place on the stairs Vatra could see over the heads of the other creatures and by the entrance to the Grate Hall she saw a black squirrel.  He was to far away to talk to though.