A Winter to Freeze Your Heart RP

Started by Unimaginative, October 20, 2013, 12:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you wish to join the Purple Unicorn Army of Brazil, led by me?

Yes
No

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 31, 2013, 05:37:31 PM
From her place on the stairs Vatra could see over the heads of the other creatures and by the entrance to the Grate Hall she saw a black squirrel.  He was to far away to talk to though. 

OOCC: Hey, no remarks about me?? ;D I'm teasing....sort of!

Unimaginative

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 31, 2013, 05:26:32 PM
OOC: well, that's what Arya thought, Danflor! By the way, I agree! SQUIRRELS ARE THE BEST!!!

BIC: Arya heard her name mentioned, she stopped following the squirrel, and tip-toed over there "Excuse me, but why do you ask where I come from? that is my business, and I see no reason to tell you where I come from, so unless you convince me, I won't tell you. Now speak up!" she said civilly.
Hail blinked in suprise at how he was being addressed. Usually creatures were considerably kinder when talking to him. But then again, creatures usually thought he and his brother were friends. "Convince ya? I ask where ya come from, 'cause there's a horde of vermin that are after the abbey. Apparently ya told this otter about an 'orde, and we may be talking about tha same one. I ask where you're from, 'casue then we'll know 'ow close they are."
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Cornflower MM

"hmmm....Tell me the horde you talk is, then i tell you. that's your best bet, Fox I warn you, I don't have the best patience"

Cornflower MM

OOC: helooooooooo...?? anyone here besides me?? Han, I know you're here-post already!!

Unimaginative

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 31, 2013, 06:00:46 PM
"hmmm....Tell me the horde you talk is, then i tell you. that's your best bet, Fox I warn you, I don't have the best patience"
OOC: Very impatient, aren't you? Don't really understand "Tell me the horde you talk is." It's confusing, no?

Cornflower MM

OOC: sorry. tell me where the horde that you talk of is..that better??

Unimaginative

"I don't know," Replied Hail. "That's why I'm asking where you're from, since you saw an 'orde."

OOC: The Horde should be moving at Redwall, but near Salamandrastron.

Cornflower MM

OOC: I'm guessing at the hordes location-that OK?? It better be!

BIC: "North west of here, moving toward the Mountain, Salamandastron. Is that enough information, fox?? I have other things to do. Urgent things"

Faiyloe

"Brake it up you two! there will be plenty of time to discus this at the meeting," She said tuning and heading up the stairs indicating that Hail should fallow with a wave of her paw.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Shade

Yatar was amazed at how quickly the tension had got in just a few seconds, and he was glad when the squirrel broke the two up. He thought it was slightly unfair that Arya had classified Hail as a vermin, and, like the fox, wondered how she had known about the horde.
"Hey, wait for me!" He yelled in mock indignation as the artic fox walked off.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

rachel25

Zanga hurried down the woodland path that lead to Redwall Abbey. Using his staff he beat away any foliage that got in his way.
When he sighted the top, of Redwall Abbey, and the Bell tower roof, he broke into a run. He speeded down the path jumping over snow drifts. He skidded to a halt in front of the Main Gate.
Zanga guessed there should be some sort of gatekeeper so he banged hard. He didn't shout though, he was suffering from a cold, and his throat was sore.
Zanga beat furiously at the gate with his staff, getting more and more frustrated.   

Cornflower MM

Arya was walking outside, and heard the banging. " friend or foe?" she called.

rachel25

Zanga tried shouting friend but just ended up coughing. He found a crack in the woodwork, and whispered so that his throat wouldn't hurt. "Friend, I need to talk to whoevers in charge."

Cornflower MM

Zanga, is that you? Hang on, I'm getting the gate open!" Arya opened the gate, then embraced her old frined "you look just as good as ever, Friend! Come on, there is to be a meeting soon, you can talk to the Abbess then! Right you need to be inside, as I see you have cold!"

rachel25

OOC: Zanga has never met anyone at the abbey before, but since Arya is also a traveller I guess they could know each other.

BIC: Zanga nodded, and then coughed. He let Arya lead him away without comment.
He was cold, so very cold.