News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

A Winter to Freeze Your Heart RP

Started by Unimaginative, October 20, 2013, 12:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you wish to join the Purple Unicorn Army of Brazil, led by me?

Yes
No

Blaggut

Ooc: Well, I kinda wanna test out these idea sin battles.. I wonder if these wil, work. And Grund isn't the sharpest claw on the paw. so are you saying if i have a chance I CAN, but I most likely will not, but i pm allowed to win? So winning is not against the rules?

Bic: While the gliders were working, Grund decided to beat the pesky woodlanders at their own game. He instructed his vermin to go to a nearby pond and fill a large leaf with water. He then instructed his captain to make a score of vermin chop down a tree, and use their blades to make it a cauldron, after soaking it in water, it would be resistant to a fire, so they could have boiling water...
~Just a soft space boi~

Unimaginative

OOC: What would be the point of the vermin having boiling water? They couldn't get it up to the height needed to drop in it on the Redwallers, without the gliders, which certainly wouldn't be able to hold the weight of a cauldron full of water.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Faiyloe

OOC: I have an idea instead of boiling water use fire. I think this might work in the laws of gravity etc... attach burning branches and light weight torches to the gliders then send them over the wall and in to the abbey grounds and building particularly the orchard.  then they would have to divide there forces the defend not only the walls but to also put out the fire. I could make a tactical adviser character if you like for Grund. You need more vermin anyway.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

OOC: One thing I'd just like to say, it's winter, there are no leafs. So the gliders, aren't gonna work.
And also, I'm confused over, who's gonna win. Is it gonna be a classic Redwallers are victorious RP. Or is it a, turn the whole Redwall world on its head, and the vermin win, there for setting up a sequel RP.

BIC: Zanga picked Arya up, and carried her down the wall steps, but now he was lost. Where was the healer's, or medic room in this place? Then he saw Ervoyce carrying another unconscious squirrel towards the Abbey. "Um, excuse me," Zanga shouted, "Do you know the way to the medic room, or whatever it's called here?"
----------------
Jantar's was seething. She was stood outside the little wicker gate, staring at the three poison darts that she had fired a little too late at the squirrels. They were all stuck in the gate.
She pulled them out, like she had a personal grudge against them. Oh, I'll get you squirrels, just you wait, and see. Jantar will get you.

Faiyloe

OOC: For the Gliders leaves wouldn't work any way (even in summer) but some branches rope and tarp would. Also for the winning thing I believe in the end the Redwallers will prevail like in every other Redwall book but if it pleases Blaggut and Han then the vermin could breach the defenses in the final battle. Like I said that has happened in several of the books. it allows to show the strength of the villein with out the entire thing falling apart.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Yes, that would work. Also Blaggut, you could order some vermin to make rope ladders, so they could try a surprise attack in the dark. Or for a diversionary tactic. Man, you can tell we're all Redwall experts here. Cast ya peepers over the last few posts!

rachel25

OOC: Or you could set up a diversion, then go, and break open one of the wicker gates. Though, Zanga did send sentries to guard the wicket gates.  :-\ 

The Shade

OOC: I really like the sound of a sequel RP. Especially as this is one of the few RPs that has actually been able to contine for the decent amount of time. BIC:

Kartaka the woliverine had finally arrived at Redwall, lthough unlike most of the crazed vermin, he had kept in the fringe of tree trunks, invisible to those on the walltops. Now he moved to the nearest wallgate, which was the north one. He wished he had got here sooner, he had headed a small party of vermin into the woods in search of two squirrel. His neck still ached from when one of them had attacked him. It had been the wild goose chase, but that was behind him now. Moving with surprising stealth, he slipped closer to the wicket gate. There were a few guards above on the walltop, he reckoned he could batter his way in by then, and attack the front gate defenders from the back.

Breaking from his cover, he shoulder charged to gate. Wham! Then was a loud snap, but no signs of it giving. He began smashed it with his huge flint-headed axe.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: But........ the plans........ how a sequel?.........  :(

Also, good luck taking on a gate by yourself without somebeast noticing and getting help.

@Faiyloe: Let's just assume I took you to the Infirmary  by now.  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

Vatra felt a pain in her side. What had happened...? She was warm and there was... "Alec!" she said her eyes popping open and she tried to get up but she was pushed back down by a healer. She was in the infirmary. She looked around the room. Several others where there and lying in the bed beside her was Arya. Vatra let in a quick intake of breath in alarm and quickly regretted it as the pan in her side increased. She had made it worse by running with it.  "Arya! Is Arya going to be OK!?" Vatra said as a healer mouse fixed up her wounds with herbs and bound them. The one in her side needed stitches yet she hardly felt them. Her mind was on the squirrel in the bed beside her. She couldn't die now she had to live. she wished so much now that the two of them had been on better terms. She couldn't die she had to tell her... she had to tell her...  She bit her lip and a tear ran down her face and mingled with the blood on her cheek. Why did she have to always be so easily put off? Why was there so much hurt and grief in this world? Why... what was the purpose...? tears now visibly streamed down her face. "Why dose the world have to be like this?" She said quietly.     

Blaggut

Quote from: Faiyloe on January 18, 2014, 02:35:56 PM
OOC: I have an idea instead of boiling water use fire. I think this might work in the laws of gravity etc... attach burning branches and light weight torches to the gliders then send them over the wall and in to the abbey grounds and building particularly the orchard.  then they would have to divide there forces the defend not only the walls but to also put out the fire. I could make a tactical adviser character if you like for Grund. You need more vermin anyway.

Yes plz! I cud use extra vermin. Also, my plan for boiling water is a siege. If I could get them on the ground, I could roll it down the hill or sumthin. But, dead leaves might work. What I don't understand is... How do I get fire, or even ropes?
~Just a soft space boi~

Faiyloe

OOC: You have plenty of supply's and tents and things I'm sure there is plenty of rope there. And fire is easy just build a fire with a flint stone and some wood. Any kind of leaves wouldn't work there would be to many holes and dead leaves would just brake. You need cloth a tarp of some kind. 

rachel25

Zanga was sat in a corner of the infirmary. He looked at the limp form of Arya, on the bed he had put her on. Please be alright, please.

Cornflower MM

Arya groaned, and opened her eyes. "Where am I?" she said, her memory a little fuzzy. Then she remembered. "Oh my nuts! Oops, sorry for the language....Where's Ervoyce and Vatra? Did they make it alright?" she asked, getting frantic. Then she saw Vatra in the bed next to her. "Are you alright? Will you quit fussing with me? I'm fine! There's othgers who are hurt worse than me, I'm sure." She snapped at the healer mouse who was trying to take a look at her stomach. "Beg pardon, Miss, but you most certainly are NOT fine! You've taken an arrow in your stomach, as well as a fractured rib from fainting on the walkway, which by the way, you made worse by shooting arrows!" he said, puffing up. "Oh, spare me the details, you puffer head! If I hadn't shot that arrow, Vatra wouldn't be here! And neither would Ervoyce, wherever he is! In fact, I should be doing something! I'm not going to lay around doing nothing while others are getting hurt! At the very least let me make arrows! I'm out anyway. And even if you don't give me something to, I'm going to sneak out and do something anyways! I'm a squirrel of my word, and that word is NEVER, EVER broken! Got that, puffer head? So help me, I'm getting out of this bed!" Arya said, swinging her legs out of the bed. She grimaced, standing up, but grabbed the bed pot. "Save it! I don't want to hear one word!" she insisted, glaring at the poor mouse. He grew fvlustered anfd flounced off, muttering under his breath. She nodded in satisfaction, and made her way across to Vatra's bed post. "How are you feeling?"

Faiyloe

"Your alive! Oh you should sit down you have been hurt more than I have," She said sitting up and reaching out her paw to help her. "I Am so so sorry I have acted like an idiot in the past and I know we made up in the kitchens earlier but this is my real apology," She sighed and continued looking at the floor. " I have lived in abbey for several seasons now but I had never really had a friend. A real friend I think I scared them away. Would you be my friend...?"