News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Duel: Faiyloe vs. BrookSkimmer

Started by BrookSkimmer, October 30, 2013, 04:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Jaranna ducked and dropped to the deck a jolting pain ran up her leg as she fell on her knees. She lashed out at Rashads foot paws with the saber. She was slowly losing hope. Like the crimson blood that stained her black fur and dress. She no longer cared weather she got out of this alive. She new now that she probably wouldn't. All that mattered was that she brought Rashad down with her.         
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

BrookSkimmer

Rashad's eyes blurred as she made her final slicing attack. She would take the mouse through the chest. Run her through. Silence her mouth once and for all!

"Nobeast can best the Queen of the Seas!" Her yell was wild and crazed. The wounds she had incurred from the fight hurt terribly but she would not die from them. Oh yes, she would live to kill and enslave beyond this day. The mouse however, would not!

She stepped forward, and thrust for Jaranna's chest. Crew and prisoners alike gasped out as the blade sought the mouse's heart...

Faiyloe

Jaranna moved and the blade missed its inital targit takking her through her middle. She felt a burning pain her vision blurred and she let out a scream of pain. She looked up in to the eyes of Rashad and felt a strong sense of deja vu this was how her father had died. Her breathing came in forced painful breaths and she spoke falteringly "So... this is how... he died," She fell the the deck to weak to support her self.

BrookSkimmer

The blow had missed the desired target but had done the work either way. The mouse was no more. Rashad's face split into another evil grin, her blue eyes sparkling in triumph.

She turned to face her crew and the band of captives. The woodlanders held a variety of responses to the death from whimpers and tears to eyes with defiant gazes. She would stifle any that came against her, just as she had shut the mouth of this upstart young mouse.

"This is what happens when you choose to defy me!" She waved a paw to the bloodied mouse by the mast. "I am the Queen of the Sea! Nobeast can defeat me!"

Her crew saluted their leader. She looked proud and almost regal as she flicked the blood on her blade across the deck and then stowed the weapon at her side. Her blue gaze was set on the land before them. Soon they would take on more slaves, spill more blood, and plunder more homes!

Faiyloe

But even in death Jaranna fought she was losing a lot of blood but she had not been hit in as critical a place as Rashad had thought. Her eyes fell on the crossbow she took it in her good paw and propped her self up with her good arm steadying it with her other paw. She tried to move as little as possible. The pain in her middle was almost unbearable. 

She looked down she shaft at Rashad's unprotected back and let fly. She felt to the deck the pain overwhelmed her and her vision blurred. The sound faded away as if they were far away and all she could feel was an intense heat in her middle and and a numbing cold. Her breathing came slower and she slowly slipped into darkness.   

BrookSkimmer

THUNK

The cross bow bolt landed perfectly to its mark. Rashad jolted forward, her eyes bugging wide. She had no time to turn and see who had fired the shot.

Before her Hellgates opened wide. A fitting end to a beast so full of evil and hate.

The crew let up a collective moan as their Captain was shot. Nobeast in the crew had seen the mouse prepare to fire. They had all been too mesmerized by their Captain's speech. The captive however, had seen Jaranna's final moments.

Suddenly in a wild frenzy the slave beasts attacked the crew. They used their own chains and manacles to beat into the crew who had stolen away their loved ones and lives.

The ship was taken over that day by a group of now freed slaves. Their freedom had been hard fought and earned by the heroic fight of one small mouse maid!

(END)