News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Announcements Response Topic

Started by Matthias720, November 11, 2013, 05:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainRocktree

Well, The site is SMF, Which doesn't really need developing. Its pretty basic to add new things.

If they do develop the site... I'd love to see a chat room  :P.
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on April 07, 2015, 02:31:20 AM
I don't think they develop the site. Cryptopur is the only Developer, and he's with the Redwall video game.

There are four Developers, but yes, what Jukka said, they are with the up-coming Redwall video game.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Matthias720

Well, we're glad you guys like the changes. It took a while to find a system we were satisfied with, but I think it was all worth it.

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on April 07, 2015, 02:36:37 AM
I don't think they develop the site. Cryptopur is the only Developer, and he's with the Redwall video game.

There are four Developers, but yes, what Jukka said, they are with the up-coming Redwall video game.

Redwall videogame?!?!?! I just heard of this, is it real? Are they actually making it? Is it a prank? I'm freaking out!
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on April 08, 2015, 01:51:36 AM
Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on April 07, 2015, 02:36:37 AM

Redwall videogame?!?!?! I just heard of this, is it real? Are they actually making it? Is it a prank? I'm freaking out!
No, it's not a prank. Here's the developers' website: http://somagames.com/
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Eulaliaaa!

How did I not know about this...  :o
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Hickory

The Matrix hides many things from us...
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Gonff the Mousethief

Um James. At the News are at the top, it still says Welcome to the Castaways Forum. Was that meant to be there?
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

James Gryphon

I forgot about it at first, and when I noticed it I couldn't be bothered to change it back.

Fixed it now, though.
« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Wow! Rain's a mod! Congratulations, Rain!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Leatho Shellhound

That's amazing!!! You'll be a wonderful Mod! I understand now why your PM box has been flooded. ;)
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Russano the Wise

Congratulations, Rain! You'll be a great mod!  :D
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.