Foxes
Sea rats
Wearats
Ferret
Adder
Wildcat
Pine Martin

Osu

I'm torn between weasels and foxes. They're both pretty wily in their own ways, but some of 'em were dumber than dirt, too. To me, the foxes are intelligent in things like staying hidden, tracking, poisons, that sort of thing. Weasels are more clever with words, tricking others and twisting what others say, weaseling themselves into and out of whatever they want. Pun intended.

Those're my headcanons, anyway. I simply can't choose.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Tam and Martin

Go with Weasels! WE NEED MORE WEASEL FANS!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

Well, Then weasels and wildcats!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

i am that is (Matthias)

I have to say foxes because they are sly and sneaky.

The Shade

Quote from: Osu on January 13, 2014, 01:17:46 AM
I'm torn between weasels and foxes. They're both pretty wily in their own ways, but some of 'em were dumber than dirt, too. To me, the foxes are intelligent in things like staying hidden, tracking, poisons, that sort of thing. Weasels are more clever with words, tricking others and twisting what others say, weaseling themselves into and out of whatever they want. Pun intended.

That's just what I was about to say. Weasels are good at negotiations, while foxes are experts in the field.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Shadefur nightblade

I agree, but ferrets are good at both.

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Rusvul

Hmm, Ungatt, your list seems pretty spot-on. However, a few things I'd add/change...

Foxes should be at #1. I won't say that I'm not biased, but there's a lot of insane cats. Tsarmina, for example. However, the cats that had their mind intact were pretty smart. The thing about foxes, though, they're not always smart, but when they are, they're usuallly very much so. Little Redd was an absolute idiot (And so was Gelltor) but Mokkan and Lantur were... Well, shall we say, tricksy. Silth was probably also pretty good when she was younger, and, y'know, less senile. Although that's not something we can count on.

Also... I think ferrets and weasels should be tied for third. They're both pretty clever races. Although ferrets are cuter.