News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Slow scrolling?

Started by yeswonderful, July 31, 2011, 12:47:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you have slow scrolling?

Sometimes
Yes
Never

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Quote from: Redwaller on June 07, 2012, 10:54:51 PM
since i got firefox 13.0, my scrolling is jerky!

Firefox 13's scrolling is actually more smooth than previous Firefox scrolling-it just translates to more jerkiness here.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Lutra

What if people enable smooth scrolling?  Does that fix some of the trouble?
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Firefox 14 for a few days and absolutely no problems. I'd suggest Firefox users update and see.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Ungatt Trunn

I have this problem once in a while. But when I do, I just reload the page and it starts working fine.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Lutra

Seems like some of the later Firefox builds (and any projects based on firefox) are having issues.  I'm using Waterfox right now and its having some very weird rendering issues.  I've been having some weird loading problems too with Pale Moon (these are both forks of the Firefox browser). 
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Lutra on March 15, 2013, 11:11:15 PM
Seems like some of the later Firefox builds (and any projects based on firefox) are having issues.  I'm using Waterfox right now and its having some very weird rendering issues.  I've been having some weird loading problems too with Pale Moon (these are both forks of the Firefox browser). 
Whats Firefox and Pale Moon ???

Romsca

Internet browsers. I use Safari on my computer (I have a Mac) and Dolphin Browser on my Nook

Lutra

Yes, those are different web browsers.  Firefox is the big one...the others I wrote down are just smaller versions with their own tweaks.  I'm not having so much a scrolling issue, as image rendering issues.  The background looks horrid these days..... >.<
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Lutra on March 17, 2013, 01:06:56 AM
Yes, those are different web browsers.  Firefox is the big one...the others I wrote down are just smaller versions with their own tweaks.  I'm not having so much a scrolling issue, as image rendering issues.  The background looks horrid these days..... >.<
Yea, the backround has been looking weird on my computer these days as well.